DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Some cool new products
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some cool new products
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted
Since I am a Holley dealer every now and then something new becomes available that is interesting.

If you are putting a small block into a car and want cast iron headers to fit, take a look at these ( there are more options, call to discuss ). Phone is 309 208 1486 for technical info.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1381 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I believe they have turbo versions of those manifolds as well. Good option if you want a strong cast manifold

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
I believe they have turbo versions of those manifolds as well. Good option if you want a strong cast manifold

They do, plus many others. Well built.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1381 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post