DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    NHRA All Access total failiure
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NHRA All Access total failiure
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
My All Access totally locked up, and when I try to re-boot it, it starts the same lame commercials over and then locks up.

David Yonemura

Posts: 2 | Location: West Side of the Rocky Mountains | Registered: April 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
What web browser are you using?

The last excuse that I heard was that it does this on Chrome.Maybe try Internet Explorer?

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
shut everything down rebot just like you did when you got on

Don Kennedy

Posts: 395 | Location: TN | Registered: December 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Worked fine on google chrome except for about 10 minute problem around noon

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of scarab1999
posted Hide Post
tried it on chrome and micro edge...both had issues with lock up and streaming failures all day...ugh

go to their website and request a refund for todays on/off; on/off debacle of a broadcast
https://support.cleeng.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

This message has been edited. Last edited by: scarab1999,

Posts: 97 | Location: troit | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of NEMO963
posted Hide Post
Yea it worked well all day except for about 10 minutes right before Q3. Did it on all my devices (chrome, Roku, safari), so just kept trying back until it worked...will admit the Toyota commercial (where it would keep locking up)got old Smile

2015 M&M T/D
Nemo
Duty-Pride-Tradition
FTM/PTB

Posts: 313 | Location: Firehouse 10 Wichita Ks | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Glad it wasn't just me. A reboot did fix mine (after about 29 unsuccessful attempts to reload the page and starting that stupid ad over again)

Posts: 176 | Location: Byron, GA | Registered: January 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have been watching they started up this morning and have not had one issue it locking up or freezing.

Posts: 12 | Location: Twister City, OH / Athens, GA / Brownsburg, IN | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TD5023
posted Hide Post
I haven't had it on constantly this weekend, but so far, I've had no issues this year [knock on wood]

Posts: 33 | Location: Davenport, IA | Registered: April 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My issues were yesterday. Knock on wood, it has been great today.

On a separate note, not that anyone really cares, but it sure looked like Jeggie was in front in the finish line shot vs Laughlin.

Posts: 176 | Location: Byron, GA | Registered: January 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TD5023
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mathes:
My issues were yesterday. Knock on wood, it has been great today.

On a separate note, not that anyone really cares, but it sure looked like Jeggie was in front in the finish line shot vs Laughlin.

It's those stupid cameras they use. The near lane will always look further up than they are in reality. The only angle (with these cameras) that would be telling is an above shot centered between the lanes.

Posts: 33 | Location: Davenport, IA | Registered: April 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post