DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Two Questions For 2021
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two Questions For 2021
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
(1) Does Jack Beckman have a sponsor for 2021 ?

(2) What large Performance Company is relocating from California to Texas ?

Bob

Posts: 3089 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
No he doesn’t as of today

Who cares

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Might be Edelbrock.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Larry check your personal messages.

Posts: 146 | Location: california | Registered: November 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
99.999% of the time you would be, and are correct Larry, this was that .0001. Not Edelbrock but in the same ball park of thinking. Bob R. probably has it figured out.

Bob

Posts: 3089 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Rambler motor co.

Posts: 146 | Location: california | Registered: November 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
No.

SpaceX

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Space X isn't leaving Hawthorne. They are building more buildings and parking structures. They are a 1/2 mile from my shop.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Rambler motor co.

Good guess but it's not the RMC, close but no cigar.

Bob

DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
That company that makes the tree reading devices, ever since they were outed in the post on here.

Posts: 1471 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
well? there are two companies that come to mind Meziere or K&N? I'm going to say K&N because I think they have a sister Co. in Texas.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
It’s K&N

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Race Winning Brands would be my guess. They own a bunch of companies.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bob got there first (K&N). Larry got the name of the Holding Corporation correct. Lots of changes going on, more to come.

Meziere isn't going anywhere, this is a Family owned Company firmly entrenched in Escondido, California.

Bob

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I found out on Thursday from speaking to Steve who is spear heading the Texas operation. Apparently their commercial and industrial sectors are doing very well.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ed, of course you did. Don’t hurt yourself patting your back

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i'll pick up my cigar at the next race we see each other. wink wink

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
K&N May move part of their company to Texas but they won’t shut the all of the California as the state will charge them for leaving.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
...they won’t shut the all of the California as the state will charge them for leaving.

"Home of the free", NOT, question is will we be the home of the brave. That is blatant governmental over-reach. Like, just like, communist countries make citizens pay for their education before they can leave.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Canted Valve,

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2337 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^Right there^^^^^^