Notify
Tools

More Breaking News
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
I just realized the race this guy is still nuts about must have happened around the end of 2016...obviously he went batshyt crazy with the rest of the libtards and has never recovered. And whatever happened at some bracket race about that time made this loon completely lose his mind. Why he's on this board and not out rioting with his buddies is beyond me... Dancing Cat

Around 2018, now quit your crying over me not bending over holding my arse cheeks open like you would have, if you were in my shoes. That's your way not mine. I enjoy having a man card and self respect, sugar britches.

Now get back to being baked in blind obedience with that stupid looking mask on they instructed you to wear, for no good reason. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mike, you have all the tact of a jack hammer. Wink

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^Fact^^^^^^

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If you come home from work, and the little lady (drag racing) is in bed with another man. Then tells you, no that's not what you saw.

Tact is gonna be scarce correct?

Betrayal brings out the best in all us.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
I just realized the race this guy is still nuts about must have happened around the end of 2016...obviously he went batshyt crazy with the rest of the libtards and has never recovered. And whatever happened at some bracket race about that time made this loon completely lose his mind. Why he's on this board and not out rioting with his buddies is beyond me... Dancing Cat

Around 2018, now quit your crying over me not bending over holding my arse cheeks open like you would have, if you were in my shoes. That's your way not mine. I enjoy having a man card and self respect, sugar britches.

Now get back to being baked in blind obedience with that stupid looking mask on they instructed you to wear, for no good reason. Smile

The only thing you can really see in the blurry photos you post every fuc'n day is the date in the upper lefthand corner.....it says pretty clearly 2017....makes your claim of 2018 a lie huh? So a few months after your mommy figure Hillary was defeated you lost a round of bracket racing that compounded your mental breakdown from losing the election....The way you act I'm certain it's been suggested you take meds to be able to function like a normal person...I'd like to recommend you start listening to those suggestions...Also maybe some therapy to address your obsession with bending over and spreading your a$$ cheeks...thank god you don't have photos of that to post every day.... Full Moon

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4469 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
^^^ Then some anonymous dork comes along who wasn't there, tells you that didn't happen.

Twists your words, calls you a liar when you say around 2018 late December 2017, that's around 2018 ain't it dork?

Tact is gonna be scarce correct?

Quit your crying dork, you weren't there.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Face it Dork, you're triggered because I didn't bend over and take it like you would have, if in my shoes.

It's written in your every baked in blind obedience post.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I understand your cloudy thought process makes "2018 is around 2017" sound reasonable...and I believe YOU believe the only way you could lose a round of bracket racing is to be cheated...it obviously is VERY important to you...But I'll remind you the definition of insanity is doing or saying the same thing over and over and expecting different results...
I'm telling you, you may be able to live a normal life if you just take your meds...and seek therapy for your anal obsession....
At the very least if you could come to terms with the fact NOC..except you of course...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4469 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Yeah ok, I need to take meds because you'd bend over and take it.

Could you please stop crying now, it happened way back around 2018. We get it you've made it loud and clear, you'd bend over and take it, without a peep. That's you, not me. I have no problem with you being you.

Now show me the same respect, by not bringing you up again, and I won't bring me up, sound good?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

"We get it"

Who is "we" Mike?? How many voices do you hear in your head??

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Anyone besides myself, rational enough to figure out you're triggered over me not taking it up the arse without a peep, as you would have if in my shoes.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone besides myself

So you do realize NOC about your a$$ taking or cone hitting....

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Anyone besides myself

They didn't take my ass, they took my money. They would've taken your a$$ and money, without you uttering a peep. That's why you're still triggered. No?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Anyone besides myself

They didn't take my ass, they took my money. They would've taken your a$$ and money, without you uttering a peep. That's why you're still triggered. No?

No loony mike, it's you that is still triggered years after losing the election and killing a cone....is your life so worthless you can let a small mistake like getting out of the groove and hitting a cone ruin the rest of your life? What a waste....

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I didn't bring it up. You or anyone else bringing it up, doesn't ruin my life.

Face it, you would've taken it without a peep.

Now you wanna argue if putting the wagon back in the race was legit, when common sense says Bradenton would be glad to repeat why they put the wagon back in, if it were. When they won't / can't.

Because of the impossible nature of the story they used to put the wagon back in, witnesses heard them tell.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Loony mike, just because all the voices in your head agree with you doesn't mean there is actually any real witnesses to what is happening around you...much like the voices you hear, it's all in your head....
You know if you could be a functioning adult, you might find a girlfriend so you could quit having to take it in the buttcheecks to feel loved...
Because right now, NOC about who you're having sex with.....it must be bothering you because you mention it in every post you make lately....Don't be so afraid to be normal

Dave

F J B

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:

Yeah, I realize that now....waste of time

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Loony mike, just because all the voices in your head agree with you doesn't mean there is actually any real witnesses to what is happening around you...much like the voices you hear, it's all in your head....
You know if you could be a functioning adult, you might find a girlfriend so you could quit having to take it in the buttcheecks to feel loved...
Because right now, NOC about who you're having sex with.....it must be bothering you because you mention it in every post you make lately....Don't be so afraid to be normal

So, you claim to be the sane one of the two of us, and you think I'm talking about sex with track officials?

No, I'm talking about your propensity for taking it up the arse without a peep from track officials by allowing them to put a guy you defeated in the semifinal, back in the race and in the final round 45 minutes after he's already loaded up declared loser using an impossible story they can't repeat the next day, because of the video showing their story was impossible.

Because I claimed the story was impossible and Bradenton officials authenticated the fact the story was impossible by refusing to repeat it, you're triggered I handled it different than you would have correct? You wouldn't have said a word if you were in my shoes correct?

That's you sally. Not me.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
At this point years later, what you have stuck going around and around in your head is the only reality you know or want to know....Like I said before, what a shame to waste years of your life over nothing....
No point in interacting with you any longer. You obviously are willing to sacrifice any self-respect or dignity you have left to remain locked in the past....Does it ever occur that you're the only one that's acting the way you are?? Never mind, I know the answer....but what are you going to do when you run out of sites to rant on?

Dave

F J B