Find
Notify
Tools

More Breaking News
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
The masks have been a joke from the beginning here in Florida.

I was in the process of telling an arab convenient store clerk to F off about putting one on to enter his store, when a Pinellas County sheriff walked in, no mask. The gal at the other register about fell over laughing. She rang me up.

Nobody I know has ever wore a mask, and they were mandatory for a couple months.

Not today satan. Revolt FTW

[/QUOT

Why were you in an Arab store? Was the American store to far away?

HMMMM

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Not that it makes a crap to anyone but if they cancel Vegas I’ll be done after Dallas. Man, this season sucks!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5304 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M120:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

I was in the process of telling an arab convenient store clerk to F off about putting one on to enter his store, when a Pinellas County sheriff walked in, no mask. The gal at the other register about fell over laughing. She rang me up.

Nobody I know has ever wore a mask, and they were mandatory for a couple months.

HMMMM

I walked in a lefty Arab store unknowingly, the Arab store I normally go the dude is on to it, knows it's all BS. I haven't seen a single sheriff with a mask. Disantis had to make a statement saying no mandatory mask, nobody was wearing them anyway.

A buddy who raced Gainesville said a guy got IN HIS face up there, about not having a mask on, he said he laughed straight in the dudes face, then asked him what are doing here if you're so terrified? Dude just walked away.

He said they shot him with infra red heat gun to check his temp, as soon as he rode through the gate, he tossed the mask.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ok Mike,

Nice edit.

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Idiot alert:another dumb Ed post

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

HMMMM

I walked in a lefty Arab store unknowingly, the Arab store I normally go the dude is on to it, knows it's all BS. I haven't seen a single sheriff with a mask. Disantis had to make a statement saying no mandatory mask, nobody was wearing them anyway.

A buddy who raced Gainesville said a guy got IN HIS face up there, about not having a mask on, he said he laughed straight in the dudes face, then asked him what are doing here if you're so terrified? Dude just walked away.

He said they shot him with infra red heat gun to check his temp, as soon as he rode through the gate, he tossed the mask.

What is the point of this entire rant? To show that you don't give a crap and have no respect for another person or business? I don't like wearing a mask and if it is not required I will not wear one, but isn't it ok for a business to set guidelines for its customers? If they require it, wear the mask or don't go in! Not sure where you think your so great telling someone off for YOU not wanting to follow a businesses guidelines! You rant on here all the time about all the things messed up with this country, but you being a disrespectful person and thinking you are above all else is what is a bigger issue! And I'm not a Dem or a lefty or whatever other fancy word you want use, I just can't stand the lack of respect people have today for one another!

Posts: 152 | Location: St.Louis | Registered: May 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Clay Tyler:
quote:
quote:
quote:

HMMMM

What is the point of this entire rant? To show that you don't give a crap and have no respect for another person or business? I don't like wearing a mask and if it is not required I will not wear one, but isn't it ok for a business to set guidelines for its customers? If they require it, wear the mask or don't go in! Not sure where you think your so great telling someone off for YOU not wanting to follow a businesses guidelines! You rant on here all the time about all the things messed up with this country, but you being a disrespectful person and thinking you are above all else is what is a bigger issue! And I'm not a Dem or a lefty or whatever other fancy word you want use, I just can't stand the lack of respect people have today for one another!

You're not talking respect, you're talking blind obedience.

Prove me wrong, by giving one good reason any store should make masks mandatory.

Blind obedience is the opposite of freedom. It's a plague that'll spread to kill freedom, if we let it.

It is my duty to the blood that was spilled to earn the freedom I've been handed as a gift, to revolt against blind obedience.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
A man can set any rules/policies he feels like...it's his business literally and figuratively....You're not the only person that gets freedoms in this country you know..

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
A man can set any rules/policies he feels like...it's his business literally and figuratively....You're not the only person that gets freedoms in this country you know..

It's not his business, he was a arab store clerk up to his eyeballs in fake news. So I told him to F off, like any good red blooded American would do.

You got a problem with revolt such as this? Smile

Or would you rather walk around in a mask for another 5 years, for no good reason, playing blind obedient games with your freedom, until blind obedience is completely baked into every American ?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If you think mother f'n some Arab in a 7-11 is a revolution, then enjoy ever fuc'n moment buddy....I'm going the American way and vote the way I think it will best impact my life....IF it ever really gets to a battle in the streets I'll be the first one to lock, load and defend...Until then I'm ok NOT running around in circles screaming the sky is falling...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you think mother f'n some Arab in a 7-11 is a revolution, then enjoy ever fuc'n moment buddy....I'm going the American way and vote the way I think it will best impact my life....IF it ever really gets to a battle in the streets I'll be the first one to lock, load and defend...Until then I'm ok NOT running around in circles screaming the sky is falling...

So you object to revolt against blind obedience?

It's not revolution, it's natural or American in other words, to revolt against blind obedience.

Unless the blind obedience is already baked in ya.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I was under the impression this web site was about racers and there cars not politics. Boy was I wrong!

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1009 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I posted exactly what I think...distort, interpret or ignore it as you see fit....in the meantime, you live your life however you need to get through the day and I'll do the same...

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:
I was under the impression this web site was about racers and there cars not politics. Boy was I wrong!

Blind obedience is a social, as well as a political matter.

We're not really speaking politics here, but more our approach on social matters.

You can't be objective or impartial, if blind obedience is baked into you.

Which also means you don't have the capacity to be rational.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
I posted exactly what I think...distort, interpret or ignore it as you see fit....in the meantime, you live your life however you need to get through the day and I'll do the same...

I'm not distorting anything, people wearing masks are under the influence of blind obedience. Blind obedience is baked into them.

Otherwise you could name one good reason for putting one on.

Blind obedience is the #1 enemy of freedom.

The German people under Nazi mandates/control are an excellent example of blind obedience.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

You are 100% correct Larry....I'll own up to "breaking the rules" and even apologize for it... there's a political section for a reason...

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
"Otherwise you could name one good reason for putting one on."

Why?? Because you say so? FUC you loon

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You are 100% correct Larry....I'll own up to "breaking the rules" and even apologize for it... there's a political section for a reason...

I'm pretty sure this is the topic and the reason for Gainesville.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Otherwise you could name one good reason for putting one on."

Why?? Because you say so? FUC you loon

If you and I were standing side by side, any rational person is gonna say I look like less of a loon than you, for the simple reason, I have no mask on. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Take it to the political section where loons like you can rant on forever....

Dave

F J B