DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    who's headed to Charlotte
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

who's headed to Charlotte
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Running TA/D at Charlotte this weekend wondering who might be running?
I know we are parked other side of Shumacher alley. Car had Roman's Rods on side. Stop by and say Hi,because I probably will not be getting around much.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4204 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
My Buddy from Pleasant Garden, Howard Day, is there running S/G----Yellow Corvette no lettering........That your car Chris?

Posts: 6216 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
My Buddy from Pleasant Garden, Howard Day, is there running S/G----Yellow Corvette no lettering........That your car Chris?

Miss the TA/D part. Heck I can't afford little bracket deal I'm doing much less alcohol car, Now days its millionaire game in alcohol,use to be hard working guy could spend 100 to 200k a year and run near top of class.Not now!!!!!

No little brother driving a buddy's car and I'm helping tune.Well tune what we have which is way short of whats needed to qualify. 6.10 car trying for 5.50 field. But hey free race weekend right?

Posts: 4204 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
For those who did not attend you missed good racing. Lots of fans too. Great weather all weekend,thursday not so much. 4 wide seems great with fans,drivers in pro classes not so much(off TV).

Correction on previous statement about millionaires game its now rich kids game. About 75% of those in alky dragsters running nitro are in early 20's with 1/2 million dollar operations. AT least one hard working guy made it to finals Dan Paige RU. Funny to see low tech operation run second low et and ru to the big rig mega buck teams.