DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    How long have you been visiting DRR?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How long have you been visiting DRR?
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Like Big Steve signed on in 2010, been lurking since 2006 when started to race again...just a newbie compared to most.....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
I first logged on in mid 2000. Got booted a few times by Danny along the way. Once for talking about a sponsor and again for complaining that the site went down on the 12th of every month.

I remember some funny threads along with all of the other epic back and forth.

A few funny ones... Pudding, Will the Plane Takeoff, Any Drag Race 200 Thread, etc.

I still just randomly laugh about "will the plane takeoff", because there was some dude that went out and bought an RC plane and was trying to get it to takeoff on a treadmill... he posted a video.

Yes, the plane will takeoff!

Mikey

Posts: 1708 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Showtime296
posted Hide Post
2004 ........... Need for speed

Performance Glass
Meziere
Chassis Engineering
FTI converters

Posts: 258 | Location: Eattin' a Sammich | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If you sort by Newest members then go to the very last page Ken Graham is the very last name, mine is 2nd to last. I do remember seeing something before where I was like the 12th member. 12/01/1999

Posts: 1108 | Location: OklahomaCity,OK | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Creed:
If you sort by Newest members then go to the very last page Ken Graham is the very last name, mine is 2nd to last. I do remember seeing something before where I was like the 12th member. 12/01/1999

How do you find "Newest member list."

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4007 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2103 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by head gamez:
...Will the Plane Takeoff...

I'd completely forgotten about that one! Laughing Hard

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3155 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Showtime296:

Show-off BlahBlah

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3097 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
October 31,2002 was a great day. Probably one of the best names created and raised more hell on here then most. Looking thru, there is a lot of purged names or changed names. Think there was a lot of us that got dropped, booted or both at 1 point or another.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

We sure had a lot of fun in the chat room. There were so many aliases then. I remember have split screen on the old desktop talking to shooter, guy price, beau..man it fun then.

Posts: 910 | Location: The problem with your gene pool is that there's no lifeguard... | Registered: April 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Don't remember, 12-13 years?

**edit** Apparently 14 Smile

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 989 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/members?user_sort_order=3

Thank you Sir,

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4007 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I got dropped also along the way but it now says 2008----funny how the number of posts disappeared and now it just stays about the same no matter how much I post. Some of you that are lurking need to chime in now and then to keep the site viable for advertisers....Mike Hawks hasn't visited his own thread in ages!!!!!

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Joined March 2001 . Looked a year or so before.

Posts: 337 | Location: up on the wheel | Registered: March 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Showtime296
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
quote:

Show-off BlahBlah

Stalker May I Help you says the guy with 2600 posts lol

Performance Glass
Meziere
Chassis Engineering
FTI converters

Posts: 258 | Location: Eattin' a Sammich | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crisco:

We sure had a lot of fun in the chat room. There were so many aliases then. I remember have split screen on the old desktop talking to shooter, guy price, beau..man it fun then.

I joined in 2001 also.

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
quote:

Show-off BlahBlah

Stalker May I Help you says the guy with 2600 posts lol

Don't make me go all tubie on yo azz.......... Uncontrollable Laugh

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3097 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of scarab1999
posted Hide Post
don't have enough toes...quite a long time!

Posts: 97 | Location: troit | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
7 years. Till I decided to put these old motors to use in away I thought I could afford(stupid me) I was heads up racer and do still love it. Facts are that unless you have high 6 figure income that world is closed.

Going to build bracket car so I joined site to get info and chat with racers doing similar. For most part folks here are helpful,even if a good amount don't agree with my approach. Like thats a new occurrence. Then I have never liked blending in.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve and I started visiting DRR around September, 2001.

Steve and Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post