DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    New Year Nationals Live Coverage Begins Saturday Morning
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Year Nationals Live Coverage Begins Saturday Morning
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I tried watching time runs and with no announcer and it looks like it must either be foggy or poor picture I couldn't tell who was running. Not typical Mark Walter quality

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Working fine here

Posts: 305 | Location: Portland OR | Registered: December 10, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
2 hours later---same pic on 2 computers and phone, looks like its in a fog not clear. And announcer is hitting about every 5th pair or so. I'll try later

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
working fine here. Crystal clear as usual with motormaniatv.

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Walter
posted Hide Post
Hey Fern, the smoke from the burnouts was really bad this morning, just hanging for what seemed like an eternity. Add the sun angle and well it wasn't so good...after a few hours, the wind picked up a little and it was much better.

Mark Walter, Senior Chaplain
JAMA Racing Ministry

"A wise person is hungry for truth, while the fool feeds on trash." Proverbs 15:14
"Laus Deo!"

Posts: 299 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Back. No box reentry and the pic is good and who ever the announcer is now has never missed a person so far. What a relief from ol "help me help me!". Only good thing about him was it was silent for 5 t0 10 pairs at a time Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
thanks Mark/JoAnn. I have admired your product forever. No one has ever come close so keep up the good work. Hate I couldn't be there this year.

DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
I really enjoy watching these races on MMTV. Good announcing of every pair in eliminations makes it a lot more enjoyable. Also at some tracks you can't see the win light on TV and without an announcer you have no idea who won the round.

Posts: 1462 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Walter
posted Hide Post
Thanks folks, we will continue to bring as good a show as possible and work to improve what we do. 2019 is already looking very good!

Mark Walter, Senior Chaplain
JAMA Racing Ministry

"A wise person is hungry for truth, while the fool feeds on trash." Proverbs 15:14
"Laus Deo!"

Posts: 299 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Hey Mark...sorry I did not get by your place this time...I was having a rough go of it and simply forgot...I remembered halfway home on Sunday night...lol..I will be sure to see y'all next stop...

I fought the car and the car won...sigh...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post