DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    LQ trailer generator
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LQ trailer generator
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Thx Vern!

You WILL NOT regret getting the Honda. Several places have the 7k at $4,999.00. If there is a Northern Tool by you they have em and sometimes offer a coupon or a "cash back" deal as a perk.

Brucie you got a SWEET setup! Especially that box!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Hope to cross paths soon bud!

Posts: 1183 | Location: Lake Worth, Fla. U.S. | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
I could care less if you like my stuff or not and everything I own is paid for in full.

Actually you don't own the black 40 y/o "almost new" shyt box trailer nor the Amish altered...TRUTH and FACTS no surprise, your a LIAR and a LOSER!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
The biggest LIAR and LOSER on this forum is Ediot Ed Bigly. YOU can not win shyt even at your local duck pond. You say you win but you do not, it is your son.
Ed Bigly was consistent first round runner up for YEARS at Numedia and we all saw the points. You were the joke of the track and one year number 51 first alternate for bracket team with only 56 people in the points. Numedia posted the points. We know what a pathetic little LOSER you are. Several people said "The biggest race of the day was to see who could get the Ed Bigly Bye Run first round and then after they beat you they would act like it was close and walk away laughing at your Dumb @$$." You were the joke of the track. Seriously you are a sad little joke and LOSER.

You are nothing, you are a little 5'4" ball of hate who has never done anything and living off his own Sons accomplishments. We understand you being proud of your son, He is taller, smarter and much better driver than you will ever be or could hope to be. Still fact remains YOU are a LOSER. Usually a child looks up to their Father but then they do not have a short little LOSER like Ed.

What have YOU done? Not your Son but YOU? Not a thing, you are a LOSER and a joke.

My house, my shop, all of my trucks and cars are paid for in full and all I owe is taxes, insurance and utility bills. All of my wins were me, not my son or anyone else. Although I have helped many others get into the winners circle I do not claim those as mine like you do with your Son. I do tune, maintain and drive sometimes for others as if that is any of your business. I do not have to get your permission or opinion or explain it to your pole smoking @$$. I have taken several cars that had issues and got them working good and going straight down the track and right into winners circle.

You do not like my cars, shop or Wins at least they are mine and I earned them and not my Son. And I could care less if your LOSER @$$ likes anything I do. You are nobody. The opinion of an Ediot is Stupid and I do not care about your opinion.

You can argue with an Ediot all day and at the end of the day all you have is an Idiot that can argue, he still Stupid. AND A LOSER.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4026 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong again liar Wrong again loser!

Loser curly1

I’ve got the big checks in my name and the Wally’s I’ve won and you don’t have 1!

You’re not a bracket racer, rather a clueless club racer where a .100 bulb is competitive and killing it. Laughing very hard

Your entire racing operation is junk and you do not own that 40 year old almost new shyt box trailer or the Amish altered, they are not yours!

Your past and present girlfriends are skanks from dating sites! Fucing loser

Now what part of the TRUTH and the FACTS don’t you like? NahNahTounge

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 97 | Location: Ohio | Registered: October 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Wrong again liar Wrong again loser!

Loser curly1

I’ve got the big checks in my name and the Wally’s I’ve won and you don’t have 1!

You’re not a bracket racer, rather a clueless club racer where a .100 bulb is competitive and killing it. Laughing very hard

Your entire racing operation is junk and you do not own that 40 year old almost new shyt box trailer or the Amish altered, they are not yours!

Your past and present girlfriends are skanks from dating sites! Fucing loser

Now what part of the TRUTH and the FACTS don’t you like? NahNahTounge

You call my Girlfriends skanks, *****s and Prostitutes and you cry like a little Biotch to Scott if anyone says anything about your wife.

Then you try to get everyone who stands up to you banned. Everyone knows you are the problem, you start stuff on most all posts and every problem you are involved in.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4026 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
your silence as to the TRUE ownership of that trailer and car says it all! You're a LIAR, a LOSER and a FRAUD! Loser Curly1 Laughing very hard Spitting

The question remains, why are you so desperate to try and impress us with a car and trailer you don't own and your "beautiful" girlfriends? WE know they are from pay to play dating sites. WE know you're a loser, just admit it and seek the professional help you desperately need to better your self image and turn your miserable life around.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
You think I have to tell you what I own or how much I paid for it? No, you are nobody and none of your business.

I do not need your approval or advice for anything LOSER.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Pay attention to what he doesn't keyboard. Wink

2BKING

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
2 stooges now, one more to join the fun then we have idiots deluxe! BlahBlah

quote:
You think I have to tell you what I own or how much I paid for it?

why lie, why pretend, who do you think you're impressing, we all know you ain't got shyt nor done shyt with your junk worth talking about and I didn't ask how much you paid for that "almost new" 40 year old shyt box trailer or the amish altered because I know and now everyone reading this knows that you don't own it though several believe you did based on your LIES within your posts! Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Little midget man spends way too much time worrying about what real men do. Grow up.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
oh and I also know that you burned up the engine in the amish car trying to switch over to alky for your TDRA club full of clueless nobodies just like you! Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Burned a sparkplug, clicked it off and pulled motor to check it out. Not like I threw all the rods out and drove all way down the track.
Ed, is this your car?

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Burned a sparkplug, clicked it off

another LIE!

if you only had a clue about tuning an engine and my car, that finished #2 in the division last year collecting more Wallys and more BIG $ checks along the way Spitting and yours? Laughing very hard NahNahTounge

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Burned a sparkplug, clicked it off and pulled motor to check it out. Not like I threw all the rods out and drove all way down the track.
Ed, is this your car?

First off, how do you burn up an engine switching to alcohol. Alcohol is very forgiving. Second, if you burn a plug, you have damage period. I don't care what you say, you have more damage than a spark plug.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
How? Because he’s CLUELESS! 434 olds...KNOWS

FYI, I'm heading to DD now see you there Big Grin

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kenny Anderson:
Thx Vern!

You WILL NOT regret getting the Honda. Several places have the 7k at $4,999.00. If there is a Northern Tool by you they have em and sometimes offer a coupon or a "cash back" deal as a perk.

Brucie you got a SWEET setup! Especially that box!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Hope to cross paths soon bud!

I have a soft spot for those trailers. Really sweet.

I really enjoyed the altereds we had early on too. Everybody seemed to be drawn to them and they were a lot of fun to drive. I feel like I can make more minor mistakes in the dragster and not be on the edge when looking at the other car. I was a little more on my toes in the shorter car.

Seems like a fella's ego and envy have ruined another thread. He has made up for the missing band width since Mike came up missing. Every freaking thread. Every third post is "ignored post". Even the few decent threads get messed up. Wait.....just like it has always been.
Wonder if you say something disparaging about Scott's significant other, it that gets you the boot. Since it looks like that is fair game here?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6411 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Didn’t you say you were leaving? No one missed your drivel and you too contribute nothing to this forum. WhatEver

The fact is Curly1 is a liar, a loser and a fraud. People in his club are tired of his lies. BlahBlah and his girlfriends ain’t his “significant other” they are pay to play dates and that’s a fact too told to me by one of his inner circle just as it’s a fact he fried this guys engine in the amish car Laughing very hard

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Bruce the information you pass on is good, thanks for your contribution. You do add value to the site no matter who insults you.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Your silence to TORQIN's callout is your REAL self admitted truth about yourself; Stumpy A S S...P u s s y...Chicken Little...Loser! Your car has the appropriate name(s), Firechicken/Fireturd. Razz

quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
Here's something I will add without hate for ya? Show your ass up in Columbus, I will prove you can't drive and your all talk. Bring the fireturd, the CHEBBY 2 will make you look silly. The kid may let you wheel the dragster, I can and will make you look silly in that too.

You can call our girls names, you can call us drunks, call us all the names you want...BRING your money not your FILTHY mouth to the table in Columbus...I WILL BE WAITING on your stumpy a s s...

2BKING

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post