DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Good products alert
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good products alert
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted
I got one of these battery powered fuel pumps and it is really worth the money. Has Auto-Shutoff, just drop it in tank and turn it on. You need one of these and they do not cost much.

https://rhrswag.com/product/tera-pump-trfa01-xl-ch/

I want to give a shout out and word of Thanks to Dan Olsen oil pans. We had an issue with another pan and had to get a custom one fairly quick. Olsen got us the nicest pan I have seen. Has billet end rails and tubes for the kick out so it is so much easier to install. Beautiful custom oil pan and great service. I have used Moroso, Steffs, Milodon and Champ and none compare to the Dan Olsen pan in my opinion. Another product well worth the money and from now on all my new pans will be Dan Olsen.

Also want to mention the Star drive mandrel, I have used most of the good ones like Jones and Moroso and I now think the Star is the best.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4035 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
In a world of negativity, what a great topic!

Posts: 142 | Location: Ashland,Va | Registered: March 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ LIKE

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I've got 4 of these pumps. 2 at home for lawn mowers and tractors and the other 2 are for race cars. I would recommend taking the batteries out when in the trailer traveling. Side note, the pump will run on 2 batteries so be sure to remove all 4.

David

Posts: 135 | Location: Marion, TX | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
https://rhrswag.com/product/tera-pump-trfa01-xl-ch/

more chinese junk promoted by a lazy clueless idiot who's so weak he needs assistance fueling his POS.

Fucing Pathetic

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Great product suggestion! Most I have seen are not methanol compatible. This is!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
So are you saying you can buy good products that are not the highest priced and given the Ediot seal of approval? Guess for some it is just having a good working piece and the need to fell better because you spent More,

Now on Dan Oleson pan. They have never had anything but top quality stuff.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4197 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
The pump works great and it is one of those things that is really worth the money. I do not care where it is made and at that price if it only lasts a year or two it is worth it. Similar to phones, computers, cameras, TV's etc. I would rather they be Made in America but if they are a good product I am going to use it. If you think made in America is so important then throw away your phones, your TV's, radios and computers and STFU.
I do not expect these to last 5 or 10 years but I do think they are well worth the money and at that price even if they only last a year or two.

Don't like it? Simple. Don't buy one. I could care less.
I like it drop it in there, turn it on and it fills it same every time.
If they ever make one similar here in America I will certainly consider it. Until then I will use mine, same with TV's, cameras, computers and radios.

Typical Ediot post, first post on the thread by Ediot is insult and talking out his an@l passage about something he does not own or know anything about. If you do not have anything intelligent to say maybe you should STFU and quit trying to stir up hate and poop. Then you start making threats and insults when you get called out on your lies and stupidity.
You have Mental issues and have been Butt hurt your whole life from Alter Boy on up.

We all know both you and Reitow are Ediots. You can argue with an Ediot all day and at the end of the day all you have is an Ediot that can argue. You still Stupid and always will be and no amount of our arguing with you will make you any smarter. You still stupid.
Little 5'4" Mental Midget needs to just STFU and go away.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4035 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Yes works great but likes battery…would be nice if it held a slide in Milwaukee battery

Posts: 1261 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Chinese junk!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
I had one developed about 2 years before that pump came out. Couldn't afford the insurance for electric and fuel combined for me to feel safe risking my families life on it.

SL...

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Must be great Chinese products, proudly promoted by EDiot! Wink

Get off your high horse ED; keep on trying to elevate your stature. Razz

2BKING Smile

quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
ED buys & advertises Chinese Junk!

The 2nd link he provided is discontinued, but the other 3 links still state Place of Origin: China

The other 3 links will show the same as below, China

quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
I purchased this but have not tried it yet

https://www.amazon.com/Conntek.../187-6966118-0486960

and suspect it won’t work based on the warning about using it with a GFCI receptacle per Camco. Looks like it’s intended to be used with a power pole at an RV Park

That said, I’ve used both the 3 blade 30amp to 50amp Camco dogbone adapter

https://a.co/d/8pLOaLg

and the 4 blade 30amp to 50amp Camco dogbone adapter

https://a.co/d/6ec2X9q

Not at the same time, to power the MH

and I use the 15amp to 30 amp Camco dogbone adapter to power the trailer

https://www.amazon.com/Camco-D...tomotive%2C44&sr=1-3

2BKING Full Moon

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2564 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Broke dyck all were returned, never used. Chinese junk like that pump used by feeble lazy weak old men that can’t lift a 5 gallon fuel jug to fuel their POS!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
I had one developed about 2 years before that pump came out. Couldn't afford the insurance for electric and fuel combined for me to feel safe risking my families life on it.

SL...

Yeah I'm thinking I will keep anything that can spark away from fuel.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Exactly but the Chinese don’t care about your life matter of fact they are killing us, our pets and our kids and dumbasses like the clueless idiot that started this thread and the broke dyck support, promote everything Chinese!

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Morning y'all! I see we're off to a great day again!

Didn't think of that

Laughing Hard

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Afternoon. After a great morning I expect a spectacular afternoon and evening. Dancing Cat

Can’t wait for 2027 and the war over Taiwan to start.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Just saw this, I'll pass. It's one thing to knock a few teeth off a china billet flexplate, and quite another to have melting skin dripping off your arms, chest and face.

FK that! I ain't that soft and lazy.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
But the clueless idiot that started this thread is.

EXACTLY! Mikey…KNOWS on this. Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
EXACTLY! Mikey…KNOWS on this. Laughing very hard

Laughing Hard

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post