DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    WDRA drops Darlington. Effective immediatly.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WDRA drops Darlington. Effective immediatly.
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hotrod Corvette:
Well it seems that quite a few people are forgetting how they were when they were young.

The guys that remember being young and foolish...I tip my hat to you...

Why are you talking like He's some excusable 17 y/o kid? He's a full grown man with children. I might not be so harsh if this was pulled but a couple of idiot kids, I'm irate bc it was pulled by a bunch of backwoods cousin ****ers that really ought to know better. I'm thrilled he puts butts in stands and brings money to tracks and new people to the strip, but there are better ways than attempted assisted suicide.

------------------------------------
Not Hot Rod, not Super Rod, not Quick Rod, but the one and only NimRod

Posts: 218 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You HOLIER THEN THOU people are ruining a lot of things with your false indignation!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
You HOLIER THEN THOU people are ruining a lot of things with your false indignation!

Does that mean I need to ride on the back of a wheel standing truck before I can have an opinion on it? Dumbass.

Posts: 218 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Nim = Dud Wink

2BKING Cool
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2581 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Nim = Dud Wink

take it back Frown

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Take back the "Dumbass". Razz

2BKING is going racing!
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2581 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
quote:

I agree with Mr. Koski... an incident requiring no more than and admonishment turns into a tragedy of something? Worst case, one individual falls off and gets road rash, nobody else at risk. Safety starts with individual choices not consensus of armchair quarterbacks on Monday mornings. Naturally track has to make a statement along with association to not condone action.

Liability should start with individual not who could have done this or should have done that.

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Like I said above, which is more dangerous, this or a 180mph motor cycle with NO PROTECTION?

Posts: 6217 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muggs:
quote:

I agree with Mr. Koski... an incident requiring no more than and admonishment turns into a tragedy of something? Worst case, one individual falls off and gets road rash, nobody else at risk. Safety starts with individual choices not consensus of armchair quarterbacks on Monday mornings. Naturally track has to make a statement along with association to not condone action.

Liability should start with individual not who could have done this or should have done that.

I can agree with this, well said. I'm not mad that the brainless fella on the back of the truck rode along, he can do whatever he wants as long as it only effects him. But it didn't just effect him. It cost Darlington and all of it's employees. That's what I can't get passed.