Find
Notify
Tools

Fuel Prices
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
And sad to say, half the voting age folks in this country can't think for themselves or figure out when they are being lied to, or how to find the truth...

Sad indeed. Most people don't have the cognitive skills to differentiate between emotions and logic. Fervent supporters of party politics or given news outlets love the "emotional high".

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FootbrakeJim
posted Hide Post
I read recently that the actual debt burden on every adult American for this $1.9 TRILLION "stimulus" package is over $6,700 per person. SO I hope folks enjoy that $2,000 "stimulus" money that only half will get.
Now I am hearing about a proposed even-more-expensive $2 TRILLION "Infrastructure Plan" from Joe-Bama. So in a matter of a few months of the new administration that they were told to vote for, by their social media celebrity geniuses, all those fry cooks at McD's are gonna owe more than a year's pay MORE, on top of whatever the National Debt was even before this clown show got onto the center stage...

Dan "Jim" Moore
Much too young to feel this damn old!!

Posts: 1041 | Location: Farmersville, TX  | Registered: December 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Little Chief
posted Hide Post
Clown show is right, but Bozo the clown was able to remember his lines. This stooge would wipe his nose if you told him his fly was open.

Posts: 230 | Location: Kilgore Texas | Registered: July 15, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FootbrakeJim:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
It was an unusual campaign Biden ran, with BLM / ANTIFA riots funded by his globalist donors.

I talked to a few people who said they were voting for Biden because they wanted the chaos on TV to end. I thought to myself yep, that's how Hitler came to power too.

The leftist media did it's part, making the election about "Personalities", instead of "Policies". I bet 80% of the votes for Biden were actually votes against Trump, thanks to the media's 24x7, 4 straight years of pounding him about everything they could think of, including many flat-out falsehoods. But if you took personalities out of the equation, and had people vote strictly on policies, who in their right mind would vote against ANY of the stuff Trump was trying to do?? It was all about putting American citizens first.
The so-called "News" media made it all about "Orange man bad". And sad to say, half the voting age folks in this country can't think for themselves or figure out when they are being lied to, or how to find the truth...

Very True.

This is also how the globalists who've run this country into the ground over the last 40 years, both sides, were able to offshore the prosperity of America to china, right out from under the noses of the American people.

The media manufactures consent. The mainstream media is the propaganda arm of the globalist state status quo, Trump called the DC political establishment.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
No idea who this is but I saw it on FB. She gets it right.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post