DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    crap going on in America.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

crap going on in America.
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
It's a hell of a note when the President has to make a ruling that people can be arrested and prosecuted for tearing down statues.

I've said it before, assuming Trump gets reelected, if he doesn't take a machete to the executive branch he might as well have never been there. No lifers, no public servants, no bureaucrats, just vetted outsiders.

A very deep house cleaning is needed. It would be great if he led the way to putting term limits up for a vote nationally.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6449 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Need to start here in NC with POS that is governors seat right now.Key word right now.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4472 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Markets up, Stupidity up, Absurdity up and Mandatory mask obedience down.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
mandate all they want. I have reputation for not giving a damn about orders and at 54 yo see no reason to change now

If its not fattening,illegal ,dangerous as hell or immoral its not much fun.

Posts: 4472 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Watching FOX tonight becauser its only place you get anything but left wing bs.

Story about a white cpl(reason for importance unknown) are being vilified for defending themselves and their home from a groups of protesters who broke down a gate and threatened them. Since police would do nothing they did. Now they are bad because they had semi automatic weapons waving at the of coarse protesters.

Now there are local officials wanting to prosecute them for not cowarding down and they are racist because they are white and not kissing lil monkey's butts.

Heck been called racist all my life and I am. See no reason that name should make me thing twice about dropping one of their azz' to the ground if they want to attack my home. Other than the legal part latter and the cost taking away from my car. I have zero problem with doing so.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Watching FOX tonight becauser its only place you get anything but left wing bs.

Story about a white cpl(reason for importance unknown) are being vilified for defending themselves and their home from a groups of protesters who broke down a gate and threatened them. Since police would do nothing they did. Now they are bad because they had semi automatic weapons waving at the of coarse protesters.

Now there are local officials wanting to prosecute them for not cowarding down and they are racist because they are white and not kissing lil monkey's butts.

Heck been called racist all my life and I am. See no reason that name should make me thing twice about dropping one of their azz' to the ground if they want to attack my home. Other than the legal part latter and the cost taking away from my car. I have zero problem with doing so.

The video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?fe...utu.be&v=Ck2yRAx5JdQ

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Big Steve,

Posts: 2530 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Dude has no clue how to handle that weapon. He had the muzzle pointed at his wife. Sad!

He probably would have killed her before he got another round off, had they rushed him.

Glad nothing did happen, that could have gone horribly wrong!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Lucky Scott Hudson
posted Hide Post
My takeaway from this deal is that not only did nobody come to their help, but they are trying to bring criminal charges against them for defending their home and lives.
What happens when we do the same?

Posts: 1199 | Location: So Cal | Registered: March 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Didn't look to me like he pointed at his wife, she is behind him. But Chris here in NC we have a stand your ground law along with the castle doctrine law---every thing they did would have been legal here

Posts: 6268 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Didn't look to me like he pointed at his wife, she is behind him. But Chris here in NC we have a stand your ground law along with the castle doctrine law---every thing they did would have been legal here

I'm glad it didn't go horribly wrong.

This guy is clueless, don't be clueless like him.

America is most likely gonna be turned into one big shooting range before this is over, be careful chit can go horribly wrong in a hurry.

These people need some training, she's holding the hand gun like a water pistol.

Neither of these people have fired these weapons, it's self evident.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Cowboys and the left hand path luciferians.

And you know I'm not with the satanists.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dude has no clue how to handle that weapon. He had the muzzle pointed at his wife.

That's EXACTLY what I saw!
The Oklahoma City gun show is July 4&5, believe I'm going to go this year and make some purchases.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2365 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
There is a picture on FB where the thugs broke down their gate trying to get in, should of shot them on the spot

Posts: 2530 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
Dude has no clue how to handle that weapon. He had the muzzle pointed at his wife.

That's EXACTLY what I saw!
The Oklahoma City gun show is July 4&5, believe I'm going to go this year and make some purchases.

Good move. Some it seems, have no idea what's going on.

TV will do that.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Police described a the armed man, 63, and woman, 61, as "victims" of trespassing and fourth-degree assault.

"The victims stated they were on their property when they heard a loud commotion coming from the street," according to a statement from the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department. "When the victims went to investigate the commotion, they observed a large group of subjects forcefully break an iron gate marked with 'No Trespassing' and 'Private Street' signs."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...uis-home/ar-BB167zjO

They might have only recently bought the gun, a lot of that going around.

Posts: 2995 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:

Yea I know those laws.My question and with very good reason. How long do they hold in your favor if it goes the next step?

Even when facing a firearm thats being aimed in their direction.Some of these idiots are stupid enough to think they can not be shot or you wouldn't dare shoot them. My problem haven't backed down from may dares.

Like the T-shirt I want says.
too old to fight
too old to run
I will just shoot you and be done

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
number one lesson. BUY MORE AMMO.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Had a friend who owns a business yesterday go in his office come out with a firearm and hand it to me. "please clean this and make sure it works well, It has been in my office for 20 years and I haven't shot it but now days I may need it". Today I will clean it up and fire a few shots, clean it once more and return it. Irregardless of their competence handling their fire arms they saved their property from distruction.

Posts: 6268 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lucky Scott Hudson:
My takeaway from this deal is that not only did nobody come to their help, but they are trying to bring criminal charges against them for defending their home and lives.
What happens when we do the same?

I'm interested to see how this turns out. Pretty important for all of us.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6449 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Innocent people are tired of being victims! Note not just the foreground, but in front of the vehicles as well.

To view image right click broken link icon the left click view image.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2365 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post