DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    crap going on in America.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

crap going on in America.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
The cops might be what is keeping them from being shot down in the streets.

If, er I mean when, push comes to shove the 13% of the population is likely to find out how tired whitey is of being called racist and having his nose rubbed in all their civil disobedience. JMO

I learned a couple years ago the hard way. If the claims are riddled in absurdity, in this case racism. It's probably an orchestrated trap set by the left hand path / leftist's.

Anyone who believes any of this is organic, is low IQ.

This is all a multi faceted well orchestrated psychological operation you don't want to react to, in the pre-planned manner, unless there's no other way out, other than violence.

From covid 19 on, this has all been riddled in absurdity and disproportionate measures. Unless you'd rather prefer to assume, US leadership is completely incompetent.

These are the ruling class international corporations funding Black Lives Matters. Black Lives matters are the agent provocateurs who have joined forces with ANTIFA.

Top - down Revolution with sanctioned Hate.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Agree but also think we are getting very close to the no other way out part.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Lol, according to that Target is one of the big sponsors of Black lives Matter and they were looting Target. You can not make this stuff up folks.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
rise up and gather round and we will shoot your ass down.Kind of Aerosmith LOO better hope I never get stage 4 diagnoses y 3 doctors ,can't trust just one now days.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Looks like Richard Petty and NASCAR have rolled over....No more rebel flags at the races. What about our freedom of speech? And was BLM sponsoring Pettys car last weekend? Had BLM on the side!

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
What about our freedom of speech?

Only applies to the government. Private enterprise can do as they please. You are free to walk away from them. The liberal tentacles have a firm grip on all aspects of American life, and dare I say the world.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Do you guys really think the man died after the knee incident HMMMM You have to watch every tape from the stores then make your own opinion. I will save mine for latter. I would like to see what some others seen.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Footloose:
Do you guys really think the man died after the knee incident HMMMM You have to watch every tape from the stores then make your own opinion. I will save mine for latter. I would like to see what some others seen.

Careful there.You will be called a conspiracy theorist.
But I know what you mean.I have watched all of the footage on the internet and more than a few things make no sense at all.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Since when do 2 cops in uniform pull up in an ambulance? Then roll the man over on some junky gurney? No one even tried CPR nothing. In the real world yellow crime scene tape would have circled that man and an investigation started. Again after CPR administered. He was convicted 9 times. Many years in prison.Even did a home invasion on a pregnant women. Read his arrest reports. How was his life revered as more important then Dr. Martin Luther King? Unbelievable. The Military will clean this mess up Nationwide Eek And no one will care what skin color the military is. Remember George Bush said NEVER negotiate with terrorist.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Since when do 2 cops in uniform pull up in an ambulance? Then roll the man over on some junky gurney? No one even tried CPR nothing. In the real world yellow crime scene tape would have circled that man and an investigation started. Again after CPR administered. He was convicted 9 times. Many years in prison.Even did a home invasion on a pregnant women. Read his arrest reports. How was his life revered as more important then Dr. Martin Luther King? Unbelievable. The Military will clean this mess up Nationwide Eek And no one will care what skin color the military is. Remember George Bush said NEVER negotiate with terrorist.

Not a day goes by where I find out something new that is just plain weird about the whole thing.The Deep State is something that everyone has heard of,but not everyone agrees with.

Today,I found out or realized that the first tower got hit at 8:46am on 9/11.

George Floyd had a knee into his neck by a cop that looks nothing like his mug shot for 8 minutes and 46 seconds.

That is just plain weird.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
quote:

Not a day goes by where I find out something new that is just plain weird about the whole thing.The Deep State is something that everyone has heard of,but not everyone agrees with.

George Floyd had a knee into his neck by a cop that looks nothing like his mug shot for 8 minutes and 46 seconds.

Not weird at all. What do you mean? Laughing Hard

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
I quit saying things of this nature where not possible or too far fetched long ago.

You fellas need to watch the movie Wag the dog if you have not seen it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wideopen231,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
I quit saying things of this nature where not possible or too far fetched long ago.

You feels need to watch Zeitgeist if you have not seen it.

Watch Hitler The Rise of Evil part 1 and 2 on YouTube. It shows all the dark occult deception of the German people Hitler used to lead that country to hell.

Himler was a dark occultist.

There were Germans well aware of what was going on, who were rounded up on The Night of The Long Knives, and butchered.

WATCH IT, you look at everything going on now differently. Good for the SOUL to know.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
There's a lot of dark occult knowledge in heavy metal music. Occult merely means secret. If you know it, it makes deception transparent.

Check out Ozzy's new song which came out in January, it's titled Straight to Hell. It'll blow your mind what's on that video.

https://youtu.be/sbJAaU2tB4U

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
quote:

Best approach IMO, on all this kind of stuff is, be informed of all sides of the story. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. At the least, if you're informed - educated on all sides, you can remain impartial - objective as new evidence surfaces. Preconceived notions leaning towards what you would wanna believe or what is expected of you to believe by the consensus reality, may only get you duped. People who are overly emotional about topics like this only fear their position has been wrong all along. There's no need for emotions at all.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Now Aunt jamima syrup is being attacked .Funny thing I have been questioning how long before this happened for about 5 years now. Still can't get the dang lottery.

Cops are walking off job in Atlanta and who can blame them. Multiple bad points here.One big one is it is exactly what left wing nut jobs want. Again I guess no cops means nobody to pick up body of dead ;left wing idiots.Oh yea that the good part.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cops are walking off job in Atlanta and who can blame them.

Here's a cautionary tale as to what risks officers have....

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
quote:

Here's a cautionary tale as to what risks officers have....

If two defenders can't stop a guy they have around the waste, from running into the end zone and spiking the ball in their face, it might be time the coach steps up the drills on those two defenders.

I hate to say that with everything that is going on, but it's the Truth.

It's evidenced on video, not an opinion.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Cops and soldiers work for politicians! Who in their right mind would WANT to do that? In the final analysis, if you volunteer for it you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

Cops and soldiers work for politicians! Who in their right mind would WANT to do that? In the final analysis, if you volunteer for it you have nobody to blame but yourself.

That would mean ultimately, the police and military aren't to protect the people, but the politicians from the people. Wouldn't it???

I've heard that said before.

Some might find that idea uncomfortable to the ear, I know it took a minute, for me to rap my head around the idea.