DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    website design priograms
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

website design priograms
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
May not have mentioned it is for general contractor business. Imagine a shopping cart for two or three houses custom built. Love the idea but doubt many hits. LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
May not have mentioned it is for general contractor business. Imagine a shopping cart for two or three houses custom built. Love the idea but doubt many hits. LOL

For that type of thing your site should be focused more on lead generation and answering easy questions that you waste your time answering on the phone. I built a metal building website for a local with the same approach and they doubled there sales in 3 months. Make sure you have a kickass "contact us" page and a page with a gallery displaying your work(SEO every photo).

------------------------------------------
killer of MT82s
Converter Guy

Posts: 23 | Location: Deland | Registered: December 09, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If I had more time, I would build you one. Another option is a WordPress site. Everything is templates and there are a lot of ways to customize it.

John Morgan
It's all about reaction.

Posts: 859 | Location: Corvallis, OR | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post