DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Congratulations Cory Gulliti and TORQUIN to.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congratulations Cory Gulliti and TORQUIN to.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
Nimrod? Strange AF, if I didn't know any better it wouldn't surprise me if your a guy we all really know well?

Put a rod in em? C'mon man, what's your name or your memory failing?

You would probably know him as jowblow! Wink

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2569 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
Nimrod? Strange AF, if I didn't know any better it wouldn't surprise me if your a guy we all really know well?

Put a rod in em? C'mon man, what's your name or your memory failing?

You would probably know him as jowblow! Wink

what

------------------------------------
Not Hot Rod, not Super Rod, not Quick Rod, but the one and only NimRod

Posts: 216 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure Chris is on right track with that thought.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Man Cory has done some damage in his career. T would you be willing to post his accompishments? From memory it's gotta be an already impressive list for his age....which i'm guessing is young.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
any dry hops in final? lol

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of speedwrench44
posted Hide Post
Congrats Chris. You are living the dream of just about all of us. Wish I was able to do what yoiu are doing when my son was Cory's age. I was too busy trying to convince the powers thaw we needed TorqTools and A/C in the reactors on s/d. Roll Eyes
Enjoy it, it may not last forever but the memories will

Dave

Posts: 260 | Location: Heldnfelt, Texas | Registered: December 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Looks like Cory made last 6 in Fall fling 100k Friday too.
The Kid is hot for sure.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Thanks again y'all, was a heck of run this last month! The young man is driving well and won some serious coin in the last month!

Grateful to do what we love with who we love. We will run Montgomery a couple of weeks from now at the 500k and spend some of December in Florida racing b4 resting up thru Christmas and New years!

Bringing the Chevy2 back out and dry hops will be the norm!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post