DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    2024 World Footbrake Challenge
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2024 World Footbrake Challenge
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Jared
posted
I just wanted to take the time to thank Don Anderson (Ferndale Flyer) and John Jelich, for increasing their support of the WFC racers.

Threesome Auto Center is sponsoring the Best Winning Package of the weekend, the Best Losing Package of the weekend, and the Hard Luck Award. at the 18th WFC in July.

Our racers appreciate the $500 cash bonuses offered by Threesome Auto Center. Those payouts help the racers a lot and we are thankful to have such a great sponsor contributing at a high level.

Thank you Fern! I know you frequent this message board and I wanted to make sure you know how much we appreciate all you do for us and our awesome Footbrakers.

Jared Pennington
Coalburg Racing # 1X
http://worldfootbrakechallenge.com
The Sportsman Drag Racing Podcast with Luke and Jed

Posts: 2025 | Location: Coalburg , Alabama | Registered: July 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Glad we are able to help a little.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Thanks Fern!

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4027 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Awesome as always, Fern! Don't know if I'll be able to make it down in '24, but fingers crossed budget and time allow.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post