New
Find
Notify
Tools

John Force Fine
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I only needed to see it once to know it is just another white trailer. 280,000 views was you.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong timmy and everyone that sees it loves it. It has help many designed their new trailer, fit out their existing trailer and I've also sold several new trailers because of it. NahNahTounge

Don't be a hater timmy, that thread is the most viewed thread in Tech Talk history, currently getting 1000 views per week and averaging over 1,300 views a week since I started it on May 15, 2017 at 09:02 PM Spitting

Yep "just another white trailer"

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Ed,
Do you purposely criticize to get attention or is it your lack of comprehension about a subject?

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
drunk again huh WhatEver

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Ed, is that the best you can do?
Can't you come up with something new?
Go back to sleep now and dream of your next fantasy.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
what part of the FACTS and the TRUTH don't you like? Laughing very hard

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Ed,
you wouldn't know real fact or the truth it came up and bit you on the a$$.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I think I'm going to start a go fund me account to raise money to buy Ed and trade him for a yellow dog.
Anybody in on this?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bad News
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
being retard rietow is a self proclaimed expert on every topic posted here, I'm sure he can tell us with certainty exactly why the Champlain Towers South had a partial collapse and where the failure of the structure first originated. The experts in Florida as well structural engineers around the world would like to know.

YOU PIECE OF S HIT SCUMBAG MOTHE R F UCKER. YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO BRING THE DEATH OF OVER A HUNDRED INNOCENT PEOPLE INTO YOUR LITTLE SH IT HOLE ATTACK OF SOMEONE. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE. YOU NEED TO ROT IN HELL, AND THAT PROBABLY STILL WONT BE ENOUGH. WITHOUT A DOUBT YOU ARE A F UCKING PIECE OF CRAP. DAMN SHAME YOU WERE NOT.......
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE DAY THAT GOD FINDS YOU AT THE TRACK WHEN A STORM IS LOOMING. CON-ED TTFMFER

Posts: 868 | Location: ft laud | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Why is Ed still on this site. What line does he have to cross to get kicked off this site? Didn't he just cross it?

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1014 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Larry,
He's been kicked off of a lot of sites but he keeps coming back. He has no regard for anything but his inflated ego which is highly over rated. I feel sorry for the yellow dog I'm going to trade him for. But, I will give him a better life than Ed has.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
He keeps coming back? From my understanding so does herpes . At least they have medication for that.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post