New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gators
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
SG,SC,Stock and Super Stock all are full already. Stock and super stock took about 15 minutes.

Crazy

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Americans are spending like Congressmen these days.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1666 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The quota is smaller. So its gonna fill up faster regardless. I think they are trying to ensure there model stays around as in you must run divisionals to run nationals. Most will be full at 8 I have a feeling, except maybe here out west..

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Im still trying to understand why they banned top dragster

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
Im still trying to understand why they banned top dragster

Makes no sense with a baby Gators the week before

Posts: 2431 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Makes no sense with a baby Gators the week be

top sportsman barely fills every year,but top dragster usually 40+ cars by 7 grade points.
Right now every sportsman class is about full cept top sportsman...1 car lol

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jenavet,

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
jenny i lol'l at ts. i still got a chance

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
jenny i lol'l at ts. i still got a chance

You better slip her in there!!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I came so close to getting 8 grading points this year,that now I really regret it.

There is a fantastic business opportunity that has been exposed on Classracer.

The moderator over there is in denial that anybody would ever do this,but is it really a bad idea?
I think the Shark Tank would be fighting to invest in this enterprise.
What you do is make sure you have 8 grading points.
Then,you enter the race with no serious intention of actually racing at the event.
You then "sell" your spot to someone that doesn't have 8 grading points.
Maybe they only have 6 or 7.
Or maybe they only have 3.
What does everyone think over here about the idea?
Is America a great country or what?

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
i entered in sst but am not sure my work schedule will allow me to be there. if i cant go i wont sell my spot but will put it out there and work with some one so that when i withdraw they can get my spot.

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post