New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucson racers ?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Trying to find a decent motel/hotel close to the track...found a couple motels but awful reviews...New years race is only a few weeks away....want to get a room reserved...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4473 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 7110
posted Hide Post
I always stay near the airport - the 3 blocks on Tucson Blvd just North of the airport have some decent choices and I've never had a problem in that area. About 15 minutes to the track from there.

Posts: 1598 | Location: AZ | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 7110:
I always stay near the airport - the 3 blocks on Tucson Blvd just North of the airport have some decent choices and I've never had a problem in that area. About 15 minutes to the track from there.

Perfect!! Booked a room at the La Quinta Inn...

Thanks 7110

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4473 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 7110
posted Hide Post
You are welcome, sir. Safe travels if/when you go there.

Posts: 1598 | Location: AZ | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
7110 nail it !

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Bruce Williams
posted Hide Post
Does anyone stay at the Red Roof inn any longer?

Bruce Lee Cool

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Posts: 2035 | Location: Chandler Arizona | Registered: August 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bruce Williams:
Does anyone stay at the Red Roof inn any longer?

I think I checked them out when I was shopping for my room. If I recall correctly there were review problems for them....Doesn't bother me alot but I'll have my sister with me this trip..

Dave

F J B

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I'm staying at the White Trailer Inn. Wink

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2563 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post