DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Force entered in 3rd Indy race
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Force entered in 3rd Indy race
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Grotesque, freakish. ^^^

99.74% survivable hoax according to the CDC.

Operation Mindcrime.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If Force races, I got $50 says he stays in the trailer unless he's in the car.

He'll jump in a van straight to the trailer, when he gets out.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
John Force Racing is STILL parked for the season! NahNahTounge

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Can't blame Force, when I wouldn't put on a germ infested face diaper either.

You're free, it's just a mask.

You're free, it's just a vaccination.

You're free, I just need you to bend over once.

It's for the greater good.

F U

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Team Force is entered in the US Nationals, not saying they won’t withdraw but as of now they are entered

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
While we all sit here and talk about the Force issue, lets also remember that ED said his NHRA connections told him the season would be cancelled by now!

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong FAKE NEWS! BlahBlah

Post the quote where I state nhra officials told me the season would be cancelled or STFU!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
1320racer,
I waasn't going to respond to anythung you says but here is your quote,

NHRA will pull the plug on the season before the end of July and quite possibly after this weekend. They have no choice, they are a major corporation with a board of directors and sponsors. They will do what is politically and socially correct. The fact that Force has parked his teams for the season due to losing major sponsors on at least 2 cars, only makes the decision for the NHRA board easier.

O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^ boom ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Your boom just blew up in your face! Spitting

Nowhere in that comment did I state or imply that I was told that by nhra officials.

Now put the bottle down old man and go back to sleep.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
All NHRA has to do is what NASCAR, NBA, NFL, MLB has done.

Make a deal with the devil and promote the darlings of the status quo. Their useful idiot thugs Black Lives Matters and ANTIFA.

It's just a mask

It's just a black lives matter T-shirt

It's just your soul.

Come on NHRA, get with the program-ming!

It's for the greater good.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

Nowhere in that comment did I state or imply that I was told that by nhra officials.

Here is a list of Ed's follow up quotes -
"My source was not the internet rumor mill, my source is none other than those in the know, the NHRA!"

"you are and you are Wrong again!

I don't do FB, I first heard from NHRA Officials aka "credible information" on Saturday and reported what I was told."

"the party didn't start here until I posted it after I was told by NHRA OFFICIALS. NahNahTounge

Now what part of the TRUTH and the FACTS don't you like?

Is it that John Force has parked his teams for the rest of the season?

or is it that the NHRA is going to pull the plug on the rest of this season?

or is it that 1320racer was right again? Laughing very hard"

So you said it right there in the follow up to a previous comments. This dude talks so much crap he cant even remember what he said or get his stories straight!

Posts: 608 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:
the party didn't start here until I posted it after I was told by NHRA OFFICIALS. NahNahTounge

Now what part of the TRUTH and the FACTS don't you like?

Is it that John Force has parked his teams for the rest of the season?

or is it that the NHRA is going to pull the plug on the rest of this season?

or is it that 1320racer was right again? Laughing very hard

the party didn't start here until I posted it after I was told by NHRA OFFICIALS. the party didn't start here until I posted it after I was told by NHRA OFFICIALS.
or is it that the NHRA is going to pull the plug on the rest of this season? or is it that the NHRA is going to pull the plug on the rest of this season?

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
When you lie too much you forget what lies you told.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Lucky Scott Hudson
posted Hide Post
I thought this thread was about Force racing?????

Posts: 1199 | Location: So Cal | Registered: March 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It is but Ed asked us to show him something so we did.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
It was very clear in my "Breaking News" thread to those that got past the 3rd grade, those who aren't alcoholic's or senile old men, that NHRA officials told me that John Force Racing is parked for the season. My comments following that announcement were/are clearly my opinion regarding the NHRA pulling the plug on the season and still a very real possibilty.

BTW, John Force Racing is STILL parked for the season. NahNahTounge

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
"the party didn't start here until I posted it after I was told by NHRA OFFICIALS. the party didn't start here until I posted it after I was told by NHRA OFFICIALS.
or is it that the NHRA is going to pull the plug on the rest of this season? or is it that the NHRA is going to pull the plug on the rest of this season?"

Now your flat out lying and everyone sees it! Go eat a dyk, you sound like one of those non trump supporters as much as you lie and are hypocritical! I mean I could understand if you were hiding behind a keyboard talking all ths garbage and no one knew who you were BUT everyone knows who you are and pretty much 98% agree on what you are. Its just sad that a grown man could act and conduct himself and live life like this, really sad and pathetic for someone. Now im sure you will come back with some lame a** response as you always do and take me back to second or maybe 3rd grade with the context of it.