DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Force entered in 3rd Indy race
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Force entered in 3rd Indy race
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Really surprised me that they were not at Indy both races simply because I think they are based out of Indy.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4020 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:
Although the Force gang is still entered at Topeka.

Larry,

Here's my thought about Force racing & signing up for events. I have no inside information, not trying to make myself feel better or anything else the Forum Buffoon tries to take credit for.

I think he's looking for Sponsorship/Partner for the specific races entered. When & if he gets it he will be there. I don't care if I'm right or wrong, just my thought.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
He has sponsorship

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
You sure about that?

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
And adds another

https://rvbusiness.com/jayco-b...racing-jr-dragsters/

Thats for the Junior Dragster Teams. Im sure they are easier to sponsor than the fuel teams, and cheaper.

Also lets not forget that ED SAID a week ago that when he checked the entries for the remainder of the year, the Force team was not entered. Well we all found that out to be FALSE because they were in fact still showing entered. So while we sit here and debate the topic lets not forget all the ones he has not been accurate with so far.

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
John Force Racing is STILL parked for the season! NahNahTounge

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted Hide Post
And you were still wrong about them not being entered in the remainder of races. So whats your point? Only fact is you are taking a guess and siding with the rumor and posts that were released days before you even said anything.

Posts: 608 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong again!

Siding with the FACTS and the TRUTH told to me by NHRA Officials and which has been indisputably proven to be FACT with his absence from the last 2 national events. NahNahTounge

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
1320racer, would you get over yourself? Nobody really cares.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
about you old man

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Wrong again!

Siding with the FACTS and the TRUTH told to me by NHRA Officials and which has been indisputably proven to be FACT with his absence from the last 2 national events. NahNahTounge

"Originally posted by 1320racer:
fyi, yesterday when I looked at the entries for next week's national at Indy, Force's cars were still entered. Well not no more Wink Matter of fact John Force Racing is not entered for any of the remaining races this season.

The big announcement is coming soon, the PR and legal teams of both the NHRA and John Force Racing are close to having the statements aligned."

You are a flat out liar, there was no fact in the comment that you made other than JF Racing was still entered in races !! When you made that post you were called out on it as being false and at that time it still showed him entered in races.

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted Hide Post
There was this one time at Numida when they caught a guy taking a crap on side of his golf cart at the back of the track. The guy had crapped even in his shorts, guess he couldnt make it to the bathroom. I said man I feel bad for that guy, then the person next to me said "not me thats ED, no one feels sorry for him"! Now what ED was this.

Posts: 608 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^^Fact^^^^^

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Team Force will not be at I Indy

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Da Shoe:
There was this one time at Numida when they caught a guy taking a crap on side of his golf cart at the back of the track. The guy had crapped even in his shorts, guess he couldnt make it to the bathroom. I said man I feel bad for that guy, then the person next to me said "not me thats ED, no one feels sorry for him"! Now what ED was this.

That can not be True. Even Ed is potty trained.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4020 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^Maybe^^^^^

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:
Originally posted by Da Shoe:

That can not be True. Even Ed is potty trained.

Unless he had the squirts,,,LOL

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ed opens his mouth he has the squirts

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I got $50 says Force won't be seen on TV wearing a germ infested face diaper.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post