Find
Notify
Tools

RIP Bruce Kindberg
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted
FYI Bruce Kindberg of Bruce`s Speed Shop in Rockaway NJ passed away last night.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wow, what from Paul?

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
A co-worker and friend was in the store and talking to Bruce a few days ago
Bruce told him he had some kind of congestive heart failure problems. Fluid around his heart and lungs.
He was going to have to go in to the hospital for some sort of procedure....
I assume it did not go well....or maybe he had a heart attack/failure but I don't actually know

Quite a shock to anyone who frequented his place(s) including going back many years to his old place...

RIP Bruce....

Heart Disease is the NUMBER 1 KILLER in the USA.....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Wow, what from Paul?

Like Rich said, he had congestive heart failure. I got word he passed away in his sleep.

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
He was a character, not everyone's cup of tea but he was the last of a dying bread with an old school speed shop. Bought all my XRP fittings and hoses from him in recent years along with other stuff.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
He was a character, not everyone's cup of tea but he was the last of a dying bread with an old school speed shop. Bought all my XRP fittings and hoses from him in recent years along with other stuff.

He had everything under one roof. I don`t think there was ever a time i needed something and he didn`t have it.