DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Chris701 S/C Div 1 winner
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chris701 S/C Div 1 winner
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Congrats to Chris Garretson ,showing them how to do it with a top end stop...

Posts: 19 | Location: florida | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks , just to show them the 6 rounds I went at the Gators wasn't a fluke. Danny Bastinelli shamed me into doing some maintance on the carb to fix a small issue, which ended up paying dividends, and good old Family Software predictions led the way. In every round I had a better light, not great lights but better, and was able to parlay that into a winning round. Close rounds were with troy Coughlin Jr my 8.901 to his 8.892, and the final taking stripe by .002 for the win.
Geez, I hope 1320racer doesn't see this because he told me he wasn't impressed or his competition.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chris701,

Posts: 30 | Location: Delaware | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris701:
Thanks , just to show them the 6 rounds I went at the Gators wasn't a fluke. Danny Bastinelli shamed me into doing some maintance on the carb to fix a small issue, which ended up paying dividends, and good old Family Software predictions led the way. In every round I had a better light, not great lights but better, and was able to parlay that into a winning round. Close rounds were with troy Coughlin Jr my 8.901 to his 8.892, and the final taking stripe by .002 for the win.
Geez, I hope 1320racer doesn't see this because he told me he wasn't impressed or his competition.

Congratulations and do not worry about what Loser thinks. Nobody is impressed with his performance or lack of.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4041 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Just had a conversation last night about this. Big MPH versus tiny MPH.....Good job

Posts: 6216 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Chris you did exactly that.....backed up your Gators semi finish and won some tough rounds...

Not an easy thing to do by any means....

See ya soon....maybe Atco this weekend...

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

120mph vs 180mph!

Does your neck hurt? Confused

Uncontrollable Laugh

Good job!

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
Congrats and good job.

Better look out, people will start complaining about how you are doing it (like the "Which one started the Timers" thread).

People hate winners.
Congrats again.
Not worthy

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post