DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Introducing UltraTech Race Fab by Chrome-Worx
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Introducing UltraTech Race Fab by Chrome-Worx
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
its really a awesome car! i just think maybe they should of picked another name! it sure sounds like its a race tech...just my opinion.

Posts: 12 | Location: maryland | Registered: August 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Extremely nice car. Love how the 1 piece body comes up on an arm, so you can work under it without having someone help you remove it.

But it makes me wonder, where do all these 40-50k "old" dragster rollers end up? Looks like they're for sale indefinitely on racing junk or DRR classifieds.

One day someone's kid is going to sell their dads 75k dragsters for dime a dozen.

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:
Hide Post
Very nice car for sure! However Dan Page has been building all kinds of very very nice race cars for a long time

that he does...yawn...but nothing compared to a chromeworx car

Mikey,

Your just jealous that my car 60's faster than yours! Big Grin

But please open your eyes! Bling is bling and everyone has different tastes here,,, you need to look much deeper than the bling!

If you want to see bling with some serious craftsmanship, take a look a Rick Bell's new car that will be out next year that Dan is building now!!!!

Posts: 2149 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holytown:
Extremely nice car. Love how the 1 piece body comes up on an arm, so you can work under it without having someone help you remove it.

But it makes me wonder, where do all these 40-50k "old" dragster rollers end up? Looks like they're for sale indefinitely on racing junk or DRR classifieds.

One day someone's kid is going to sell their dads 75k dragsters for dime a dozen.

Agree with Jumpn on the name. It threw me with its similarity.
Imagine the hit one takes on those cars.

I agree with those who say a fully featured car by one of a few other builders is every bit as nice. And most can have them painted and sitting there ready to run as well. These cars do have a few features that I have not seen on others yet. But those innovations will be everywhere soon.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I do not need a car that nice. First thing I am going to do is drop a 9/16 wrench right on the top of the body on my 20k paint job and crack my carbon body. You won’t see anything this nice in the winners circle because the owner will be afraid to race it. Too nice to race.

I will say the way the nose goes on should be standard for any dragster. Pretty slick and good thinking there.

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Nobody spends more money than a know nothing, do nothing douche nozzle who's consistently skinned up by home built, and good old fashioned American grit and determination.

There will always be a market.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
I do not need a car that nice. First thing I am going to do is drop a 9/16 wrench right on the top of the body on my 20k paint job and crack my carbon body. You won’t see anything this nice in the winners circle because the owner will be afraid to race it. Too nice to
I will say the way the nose goes on should be standard for any dragster. Pretty slick and good thinking there.

ep
That Maddox is gone be that nice…

Posts: 1258 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That side slinger doesn't need all of the plumbing from a hood scoop, it complicates things and is unnecessary. change the rotation of the Procharger, face the inlet into the wind and add a Marine screen for debris protection..Valve cover remains accessible ..as well as service to the Carb without hood scoop and tray ...Very nice car with some innovative features..

Posts: 227 | Location: North Royalton Ohio US*** | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
I do not need a car that nice. First thing I am going to do is drop a 9/16 wrench right on the top of the body on my 20k paint job and crack my carbon body. You won’t see anything this nice in the winners circle because the owner will be afraid to race it. Too nice to

ep
That Maddox is gone be that nice…

That is true whomper it is gonna be way too nice for me. That why I just gonna put it in back of shop and look at it

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I hear that the prospective buyers will submit to
1.Background check.
2.Primary house zip code. (2 million min.)
3.Household gross income. (not less than 950,000 yr)
4.Pics and security where car is stored when not in use.
5.Trailer used to haul must be air ride.
6.Tow vehicle and trailer must not be older than 2 years.

Posts: 318 | Location: ohio | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Does this car come with the tree reader/traction control or is that a dealer installed option?

Posts: 290 | Location: Midwest  | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post