Bracket Talk
Introducing UltraTech Race Fab by Chrome-Worx

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/6707095796

December 03, 2021, 03:27 PM
DragRaceResults
Introducing UltraTech Race Fab by Chrome-Worx
Full Story is on the Home Page which includes detailed photos of the build. You won't want to skip this one!

CLICK HERE

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragRaceResults,

www.dragraceresults.com
December 03, 2021, 05:55 PM
1320racer
Bad ass car, I want one
December 03, 2021, 06:03 PM
Big Steve
Nice car but why go with a side slinger and not a Racedrive ProCharger on a new build? PITA just to get the left valve cover off with a side slinger
December 03, 2021, 07:02 PM
WHOMPWHOMP
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
Nice car but why go with a side slinger and not a Racedrive ProCharger on a new build? PITA just to get the left valve cover off with a side slinger
Why go with one period….
December 03, 2021, 09:37 PM
DragRaceResults
1 - Car would need to be a longer design. Not his target market.

2 - It was installed to go 3.8x for proof of concept. a 20 degree with a 1650 wouldn't work Wink

questions answered

SL...

www.dragraceresults.com
December 05, 2021, 11:49 AM
jenavet
quote:
1 - Car would need to be a longer design. Not his target market.

Scott i would be extremely concerned if a talented and capable individual such as john parkes, couldnt add aprox. 10 to 12 inches between the back seat and front motorplate to accomodate a front drive procharger.
December 05, 2021, 12:27 PM
Mike Rietow
Side slinger only chassis (shorter) sounds like a good way to regulate how much power the chassis see's, based on what it is designed to see.

Probably a biz decision.

Sounds like their approach is, it's not how many you sell, it's how many good / competitive ones you sell.

Nice look'n car too.
December 05, 2021, 12:56 PM
jenavet
quote:
Side slinger only chassis (shorter) sounds like a good way to regulate how much power the chassis see's, based on what it is designed to see.

what difference does it make to the chassis wether you put 2000hp on the front of the crank or hang it off the side with a belt?
December 05, 2021, 03:57 PM
DragRaceResults
Oh I think he's more than capable if it was requested.

www.dragraceresults.com
December 05, 2021, 05:16 PM
racerdude2054
Love this car. The body on air shocks is killer. The o ring for the center section is also wonderful. Man, what a car
December 06, 2021, 01:27 PM
DragRaceResults
Had pre PRI conversation with John today and was talking about the mention of a front drive procharger. He said. Oh ya it will fit no problem! No modifications needed.

There ya have it.

www.dragraceresults.com
December 06, 2021, 05:37 PM
WHOMPWHOMP
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
Had pre PRI conversation with John today and was talking about the mention of a front drive procharger. He said. Oh ya it will fit no problem! No modifications needed.

There ya have it.
Just send 150,000…
December 06, 2021, 06:44 PM
BP758
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:

what difference does it make to the chassis wether you put 2000hp on the front of the crank or hang it off the side with a belt?

Weight first comes to mind then simplicity. Less BS??

Raceless in California!
December 06, 2021, 07:02 PM
SCDIV1
quote:
Just send 150,000…

Probably not enough !
December 06, 2021, 10:08 PM
Bucky
It seemed to me that he is shooting for a well optioned base car....basically all the options. I like the concept. But I do wonder what the price tag is. Too rich for my blood for certain. Not to say I don't appreciate the design and the results.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
December 06, 2021, 10:57 PM
seabass
Having had both, are advantages to a side slinger...

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi
December 06, 2021, 11:15 PM
Tom396
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
quote:
Just send 150,000…

Probably not enough !

But if that number gives you pause, you obviously have no business being entered in any bracket race anywhere...or so I've heard. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.
December 07, 2021, 12:43 AM
TOP38
Very nice car for sure! However Dan Page has been building all kinds of very very nice race cars for a long time!
December 07, 2021, 01:27 AM
SLICKSTER
Watch the future as I predict 1320racer will be of the first on here to have one. He already let it out of the bag when he stated ( Bad ass car, I want one). The bug has been planted, and he has no problem paying for quality. Johns past experience with all the American race cars from Mark and Travis is apparent. The only step ****her would be to offer a version with front suspension also. Like copying the Diamond Dragster also. Todd's paint hit this out of the ball park and hopefully be standard on every copy.
December 07, 2021, 06:52 AM
jenavet
quote:
Hide Post
Very nice car for sure! However Dan Page has been building all kinds of very very nice race cars for a long time

that he does...yawn...but nothing compared to a chromeworx car