DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Introducing UltraTech Race Fab by Chrome-Worx
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Introducing UltraTech Race Fab by Chrome-Worx
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
Full Story is on the Home Page which includes detailed photos of the build. You won't want to skip this one!

CLICK HERE

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragRaceResults,

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Bad ass car, I want one

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Nice car but why go with a side slinger and not a Racedrive ProCharger on a new build? PITA just to get the left valve cover off with a side slinger

Posts: 2431 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
Nice car but why go with a side slinger and not a Racedrive ProCharger on a new build? PITA just to get the left valve cover off with a side slinger
Why go with one period….

Posts: 1259 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
1 - Car would need to be a longer design. Not his target market.

2 - It was installed to go 3.8x for proof of concept. a 20 degree with a 1650 wouldn't work Wink

questions answered

SL...

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
1 - Car would need to be a longer design. Not his target market.

Scott i would be extremely concerned if a talented and capable individual such as john parkes, couldnt add aprox. 10 to 12 inches between the back seat and front motorplate to accomodate a front drive procharger.

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Side slinger only chassis (shorter) sounds like a good way to regulate how much power the chassis see's, based on what it is designed to see.

Probably a biz decision.

Sounds like their approach is, it's not how many you sell, it's how many good / competitive ones you sell.

Nice look'n car too.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Side slinger only chassis (shorter) sounds like a good way to regulate how much power the chassis see's, based on what it is designed to see.

what difference does it make to the chassis wether you put 2000hp on the front of the crank or hang it off the side with a belt?

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Oh I think he's more than capable if it was requested.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Love this car. The body on air shocks is killer. The o ring for the center section is also wonderful. Man, what a car

Posts: 794 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Had pre PRI conversation with John today and was talking about the mention of a front drive procharger. He said. Oh ya it will fit no problem! No modifications needed.

There ya have it.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
Had pre PRI conversation with John today and was talking about the mention of a front drive procharger. He said. Oh ya it will fit no problem! No modifications needed.

There ya have it.
Just send 150,000…

Posts: 1259 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:

what difference does it make to the chassis wether you put 2000hp on the front of the crank or hang it off the side with a belt?

Weight first comes to mind then simplicity. Less BS??

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just send 150,000…

Probably not enough !

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
It seemed to me that he is shooting for a well optioned base car....basically all the options. I like the concept. But I do wonder what the price tag is. Too rich for my blood for certain. Not to say I don't appreciate the design and the results.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Having had both, are advantages to a side slinger...

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1518 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
quote:
Just send 150,000…

Probably not enough !

But if that number gives you pause, you obviously have no business being entered in any bracket race anywhere...or so I've heard. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Very nice car for sure! However Dan Page has been building all kinds of very very nice race cars for a long time!

Posts: 2157 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Watch the future as I predict 1320racer will be of the first on here to have one. He already let it out of the bag when he stated ( Bad ass car, I want one). The bug has been planted, and he has no problem paying for quality. Johns past experience with all the American race cars from Mark and Travis is apparent. The only step ****her would be to offer a version with front suspension also. Like copying the Diamond Dragster also. Todd's paint hit this out of the ball park and hopefully be standard on every copy.

Posts: 318 | Location: ohio | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hide Post
Very nice car for sure! However Dan Page has been building all kinds of very very nice race cars for a long time

that he does...yawn...but nothing compared to a chromeworx car