DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    World Super Pro Challenge Live Coverage
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

World Super Pro Challenge Live Coverage
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
The Iconic World Super Pro Challenge kicks off Thursday at Mid Michigan Motorplex in Stanton, Michigan where there has never been a repeat winner of the "original" 50 Grander in 26 years.

LIVE COVERAGE PAGE

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Mike Bloomfield Jr defeats Gary Williams Day1 $10,000 to win on Thursday Night.

Another $10 Grand to win today!

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Cody Heidt defeats Aaron Vail in Friday's $10k

$50k coming up this afternoon!

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Rains came heading into 3rd round and the track couldn't be safely dried when it got dark. The plan is to return to racing Sunday morning at 10am EST with 3rd round and finish.

Sunday's $5k will begin immediately after the Fifty. Stay tuned!

DRR Pro
Picture of Rymo
posted Hide Post
Live feed is great but how do you know what round they are in? They rarely announce it either

Ryan Fasano

2014 Byron Overall Track Champion
Byron's actual elevation is 730' because that matters more than winning anything ever....

Posts: 535 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: January 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Jamie Tupper from Canada wins the $50k over Lane Ledford.

Sunday's $5k winner was AJ Ashe

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Ryan I had that conversation with Warren of DragRacerTV this weekend. He agreed and is working on an element to show this in the future.

Scott...

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
anyone no what the car count was

Posts: 65 | Location: central indiana | Registered: May 16, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Wildman
posted Hide Post
I'm curious too, I do know there were allot of familiar names missing

Posts: 109 | Location: at a dragstrip near you | Registered: April 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
220 for the $50k, I think 190 on Friday

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Great coverage by the way, I can tell you from experience that you need to watch every minute of the coverage! Didn't think of that

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1666 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post