DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Those who have participated at IHRA world finals
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Those who have participated at IHRA world finals
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Was the tech inspection done there at finals or tech card provided by your representing track. Thanks
RW

Posts: 249 | Location: Loxahatchee | Registered: March 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
In 2008 when I went to the World Finals, Tech was done at the track by the IHRA officials. Not sure how it is now some 10 years later??

Posts: 115 | Location: 2008 IHRA SSS No Box WC | Registered: June 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Year before last the tech guy did at Memphis. Just a simple look over.

Posts: 337 | Location: up on the wheel | Registered: March 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of the rain maker
posted Hide Post
In 2016 tech was held at the World Finals. Seat belt dates, helmet, and neutral safety was about it.

David Hammons
2014 IHRA Electronics Champion Gulfport Dragway
2016, 2018 IHRA Footbrake Champion Gulfport Dragway
2018, 2019 1000' Footbrake Champion Gulfport Dragway

Posts: 73 | Location: gulfport ms | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Randy fill out your tech card completely. What you don't fill out they will look at. They will look it over but not bad just the general look over. Good Luck. I missed going by one round. Good Luck

Jeff McClure

Posts: 240 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I guess you learn something new everyday.

I didn't even think the IHRA had a World Finals anymore.

Sounds like a pretty big deal.

http://www.ihra.com/superseries-home

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all who responded. That was a big help.
RW

Posts: 249 | Location: Loxahatchee | Registered: March 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post