DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Help with Drag Racing History: 1961
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help with Drag Racing History: 1961
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted
Drag Racing History: 1961
Please take a minute to look at this piece in today's www.DragRaceCentral.com on getting more information for the historical databases:
https://www.dragracecentral.co...NHRA-SUMMIT#indextop
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Posts: 415 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
David, it’s a shame Jim McCombe passed. Talk about a racing historian! I dearly miss him!!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4503 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Contact Mike English, he really is a great historian regarding drag racing.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mad Dog
posted Hide Post
Wonder if George Klass is still around? He was a historian type guy with quite a level of 60's era knowledge...

Dan

DOES YOUR IDEOLOGY ALLOW YOU TO EQUITABLY APPLY STANDARDS OF ACCOUNTABILITY OR DOES IT PROMOTE THE PRACTICE OF HYPOCRISY?

Posts: 226 | Location: ... --- ... | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I was racing back then but all these years have trimmed the memory---York US 30 in a 59 Pontiac, I think!!!!!

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post