DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Vaccine video....VERY IMPORTANT....Please watch to end
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vaccine video....VERY IMPORTANT....Please watch to end
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
Biden did an Executive order today banning calling Covid 19 the "China Virus" Did not hear what they plan for punishment but he did say we are not allowed to say "China Virus" which to me is another attack on Free Speech which is basically gone in America now.

Wow,I didn't hear that one yet.I did hear that he was considering calling climate change an emergency and I wouldn't be surprised if he were to ban race cars that emit emissions.

It is sure hard to get motivated for drag racing this year!

Can you still call Chinese food,Chinese food?

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
it's very easy when you stop concerning yourself with things and people you can't control and live your life.

We will be racing in less than 90 days!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I hope you're right about that Ed. If Tucson actually happens which I doubt it would be really close for me. Otherwise barring any major malfunctions I should be ready by March.

As for the vaccine I'm pretty sure I'm not taking it. Might live (or die) to regret it but so far so good.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5316 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:

As for the vaccine I'm pretty sure I'm not taking it. Might live (or die) to regret it but so far so good.

I suspect you may not have a choice. I think Dictator Biden is going to make it MANDATORY. He ordered 200 Million more today.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4035 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I got one already and will get the next one Feb 3. Haven't heard of it killing anyone yet but the sickness seems to be doing a pretty good job of reducing the population

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It’s already starting off like 2020.... HMMMM
To clarify, race schedules not interfering with presidential duties.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BP758,

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4515 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Unproven,but still something to take note of:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hank-aaron-vaccine/

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
Unproven,but still something to take note of:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hank-aaron-vaccine/

I do not know if Hank Arron getting the Vaccine had anything to do with his death.

I DO KNOW IF IT DID THEY WOULD NOT TELL US.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4035 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Haven't heard of it killing anyone yet but...

Don't know how valid this is but you did say "heard".

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:

I suspect you may not have a choice. I think Dictator Biden is going to make it MANDATORY. He ordered 200 Million more today.

The can of worms this opens up is a big one. Government mandate? Employer mandate? Mandate for entrance into businesses? Are we comfortable with sharing health related decisions with perfect strangers and our employers going forward? What else could be affected?
How do we prove our compliance? Chips? Tattoos? Cards? Used to be all we needed to do what we wanted was a fake ID. What else could an employer require from you health wise then? What if a vaccine caused a harmful reaction. What recourse do we have with our employer that required it?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Great! Another hottie female M.D. with another conspiracy theory. Just what we need. Says she's an Emergency Room doctor. How does that give her any credibility? Says she has "...lots of experience..." at what- pole dancing?
OK, she got her 15 minutes of fame. Time to move on.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
SS427
OMG You are an idiot!!!

Posts: 84 | Location: Mooresville, nc | Registered: October 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SS427IMP:
Great! Another hottie female M.D. with another conspiracy theory. Just what we need. Says she's an Emergency Room doctor. How does that give her any credibility? Says she has "...lots of experience..." at what- pole dancing?

I mean she also a Lawyer... just sayin

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1404 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
SS427
OMG You are an idiot!!!

Check this out. We've got a 427 Impala vs. a 406 Galaxy grudge match! Classic for sure, mark lV vs. FE.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
SS427
OMG You are an idiot!!!

Check this out. We've got a 427 Impala vs. a 406 Galaxy grudge match! Classic for sure, mark lV vs. FE.
My Impala eats Galaxies and shxts Mustangs

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
quote:
Originally posted by SS427IMP:
Ooh a lawyer. We don't have enough of them. Are you sure she's not an astronaut too?

I mean she also a Lawyer... just sayin