DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Testing... Testing...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Testing... Testing...
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Is this on?

First and foremost, let me say that it has been a while. Second, Ed can suck it. Shooter sucks more than ever, and Goob still bracket races a TH400.

Flipper still alive? Beau$ passed on, Steve Taylor is gone. Tom396 is still kickin, but I'll bet money he ain't bought back yet.

SST 350R

Posts: 910 | Location: Hebron, Ohio | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
Hell you say ! Sponge going bracket racing again ?

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I might Rabbit, I might...

SST 350R

Posts: 910 | Location: Hebron, Ohio | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
We been racin--

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
a blast from the past when DRR/Bracket Talk was a bar room brawl amongst bracket racers most days and many had mutliple user names.

Welcome back

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Hoskinson:
Is this on?

First and foremost, let me say that it has been a while. Second, Ed can suck it. Shooter sucks more than ever, and Goob still bracket races a TH400.

Flipper still alive? Beau$ passed on, Steve Taylor is gone. Tom396 is still kickin, but I'll bet money he ain't bought back yet.

Yep. You'd win that bet. Smile Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1234 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Shooter went fishin', but his little brother (who is bigger than him) actually races the Chevy II.

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Thought I smelled something..... Big Grin

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1666 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I don't think the crowd these days could handle the old days. Wink

SST 350R

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Beard:
Shooter went fishin', but his little brother (who is bigger than him) actually races the Chevy II.

He's only taller in winner circle pictures. He wears the high heels Shooter left in the car.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
Ha, Pink got it ! No, I think many still here, would remember the stuff Taylor used to call everyone then.

Buffoons Relived

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bill aren't you busy enough with src and those boys tearing up the back roads? How are you going to squeeze bracket racing in there? I miss Beau,flipper and Steve Taylor. Taylor was the real deal.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 1leg
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Bill

Meziere Tech.
Make sure your water pump is on whenever you check your coolant level.

Posts: 240 | Location: Escondido | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Ill find some time here and there Tim. Looks like one of the no prep events we attend locally is hosting a 11.50 Index class so Im hoping to get into that with the malibu.

SST 350R

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good deal, the no prep stuff looks like fun and challenging. Good luck with it.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post