New
Find
Notify
Tools

carolina coalition
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
has there ever been any thought into bringing back the old carolina coalition series from back in the early-mid 2000s? I do not remember the exact details but that seemed like a good format. it was not big $ to win but I believe if you won the "points" you got trophy, check & gold card (for one track) would that format even work in todays world I would like to see something like that for specifically the carolina tracks/racers

J.K. Hodges

Posts: 45 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: June 11, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Not sure qbout thqat since bqsically quite bracket in 90. I do remember Piedmont,Farmington and Roxboro all working together to schedule racing on alternate day days. Toy could race Friday thru Sunday every weekend.

If rained one or two days a weekend there was still racing scheduled,just different track. Seemed to work good for all.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Carolina Bracket Series did it 2011-2012 then disbanded due to lack of support.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post