New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where's Ed?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Haven't heard from Ed lately. I really miss his diatribes and bombastic comments. Found them very entertaining.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
He's hiding out over in the Tech section still flapping his lips trying to impress people with his way is the only way....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4469 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Steve, my comments weren’t “bombastic” 1 year ago when you were pming me asking for advice, asking me to call you, after which you bought a used distributed from me. You fall off the wagon again?

quote:
Originally posted December 26, 2020 10:50 AM by maliciousintent:
ED, what would recommend for a 383sbc bracket/SST engine that will operated at no more than 7500rpm. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Nope, but I did get your attention. Missed your comments and forthrightness. BTW, the distributor works great.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1320racer:
Steve, my comments weren’t “bombastic” 1 year ago when you were pming me asking for advice, asking me to call you, after which you bought a used distributed from me. You fall off the wagon again?

[look what's coming home with me]

Posts: 79 | Location: myrtle point ore | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
??????

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
It's really simple if you guys don't like ed put him on ignore and don't ask where he is. How hard is that?

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
1320racer, Did you make it to Piedmont? Weather looked kinda iffy so no trip up from Ohio for me.

Posts: 318 | Location: ohio | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maliciousintent:
??????

ed knows

Posts: 79 | Location: myrtle point ore | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post