DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Division 7 ET Finals will be at Sacramento
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Division 7 ET Finals will be at Sacramento
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Bruce Williams
posted Hide Post
I have no problems running at Sacramento. We ran there last time the ET finals were held there.
What I really have a problem with is the very bad freeways in Calif to get there.
Another thing about Calif. Will they still be in shutdown?

Bruce Lee Cool

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Posts: 2056 | Location: Chandler Arizona | Registered: August 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sorry if my post sounded like I was mother-F'n Sac....not what I was saying....I was telling a funny story about the last time I raced there. This was long ago, maybe even last century lol
I think the owner then was a guy named Dave and he was pissed about something...At that time we had several tracks to race at, so I just never went back....but I agree, Sac being one of the last standing tracks in Calif looks like the best place in the state to me now!! lol

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4522 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed all the fun times I had racing at Sac..From Grudgefests to bracket races to the Mopar race. Always had a good time and a burrito or two at the concession stand. Hell even got lucky enough to have my hoopty on a t shirt there

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 1019 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post