DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    REMAINING 2020 NHRA SEASON ANNOUNCED
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

REMAINING 2020 NHRA SEASON ANNOUNCED
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Say it to my face otherwise STFU!

Uh whats the difference, Im still saying and directing it to you. Oh is this an attempt to act tuff and say you wanna fight, I see you just starting to understand that you were wrong and looked like an azz, its ok KAREN!

Posts: 240 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinChicken:
quote:

Uh whats the difference, Im still saying and directing it to you. Oh is this an attempt to act tuff and say you wanna fight, I see you just starting to understand that you were wrong and looked like an azz, its ok KAREN!

That dude just called Ed the "KAREN" of DRR Laughing Hard

Posts: 610 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I’m not the Karens are that messed up

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Dos anybody know if Ed is racing a car at Indy or is he just there watching?

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
His Kid won first round

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Laughing Hard Back at you! You have plenty to say to a good many on here. Say it to our face or otherwise take your own advice & STFU!

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2569 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Touch'e!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
His Kid won first round

What class and what car?

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Kyle my dad has a big mouth Bagley in super comp

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
9.12 on a 8.90 index? Looks like he got a gift.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ed's a douche, but anybody with a #4 on their car usually doesn't NEED a gift. Don't blame the kid for the others life errors.
Also, anybody that has a low number on their car will be the first to say "oh he11 yes, I'll take the easy ones"

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4475 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
"oh he11 yes, I'll take the easy ones"

I recall back when WJ was in his decline and he won the event on all 4 give-mes.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Looks like rain in Indy..

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Smida went 167 mph for the W 015 light 2 above to Kyle's 025 4 above 158.

Smida lost in a barn burner 3rd round 4 under 181mph vs Whitfield's 2 under 163 mph.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
9.12 on a 8.90 index? Looks like he got a gift.

His opponent **** the bed when his attempt to make Kyle stage first didn't pan out. It was pretty funny to see in person.

Posts: 59 | Location: D3 | Registered: May 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
that guy was already to race until it came time to stage, sitting in his car strapped in for close to an hour.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ed, what happened in round 2? Did Kyle park or did you just miss and a 8.94 was all you had?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I will say that Ed and Kyle had premium parking at Indy................

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 993 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post