DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Gas In San Diego Now At 5.84 For Regular
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gas In San Diego Now At 5.84 For Regular
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Todd, I don't think these people can see the forest because of all the trees.....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4497 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Biden used up the US's national reserve. Now they've cut off alaskan drilling in certain places. People ain't slowing down on the use of oil-and the Northeastern USA is fixing to be using a whole lot more heating oil-adding demand. The russians, chinese, and the towel-heads are chomping at the bit over biden's blunders. His many blunders with oil are empowering all of those countries.

Posts: 540 | Location: central Ar | Registered: June 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
The russians, chinese, and the towel-heads are chomping at the bit over biden's blunders. His MANY blunders are empowering all of those countries.

Fixed it for you...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4497 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I am genuinely surprised it has taken this long. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
I just turned 65. I spent a little time yesterday talking to 14 and 18 year old grandkids about basic economics I learned in school.

It seems little is actually taught in terms of basic economy. Little taught in even interest rates and cost of money.

As long as energy high, all else headed to stagnation. Lower and middle incomes will feel it the most.

We are not impacted by this being in rural county and retired with no debt. Others are hurting though. This Administration is not doing good for average people.

Gas bouncing around $3.59 to $3.79 in central/south Florida.

Posts: 3087 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Gas here in southern Nevada was $3.55 the first of the year, $4.36 now. Also, my natural gas has gone up 300% in less than 2 years. I was paying under $1.00 per therm, now it is over $3.00 per therm.

Posts: 301 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Everything Biden has done is working EXACTLY as he and his handlers planned. It isn't stupidity or lack of common sense. This is exactly what they want.

Mike

Posts: 1575 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
$7.08 for regular at a gas station in San Diego this morning.

Bob

Posts: 3125 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:

Bob

SMH

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
My station now 6.17 and Chevron across street is 6.99!
Fear of Newsome? Cash in now?

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4561 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:

Bob

Mother of Pearl! Eek Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Blaming everyone and everything else other than Biden for our energy woes is disingenuous at best and partisan hackery at worst...we all know what the price of gasoline, diesel fuel, heating oil and natural gas was the day Biden was elected compared to what it is now...Biden has cut our strategic oil reserve by half trying to cover his mistakes and even has begged our enemies, enemies mind you, to sell us oil...who in their right mind would agree with this energy policy?...

Posts: 1279 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
3.49 for gas and 4.29 for diesel here in Western OK. Guess I'll have to install a safe in the truck to hold cash for cash discounts during my trip to CA. next month!

Posts: 94 | Location: The Flatlands of Western Oklahoma! | Registered: August 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
A house that was $250,000 under Trump is now $400,000.

Home interest rates were about 2.5% under Trump, now that rate is 7.9% and still climbing.

Since that same house is now "Worth" almost double TAXES go up same amount.

Home owners Insurance has DOUBLED here since Dictator Biden was placed in office by MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD.

What that means is to average guy who buys SAME house now would probably be paying more than four times more for SAME house. Nothing changed except administration and policies. I would like for someone to do the math and get actual numbers. Best I can tell you would be paying about 4 times more for same house.

And it is going to get WORSE. MUCH WORSE. Biden has barely got the head in. Or who ever is pulling his strings and telling him what to do to us.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4133 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I probably said this in the past but I remember when gas was .13 a gallon, as of yesterday it was $7.08 in San Diego. You don't have to be a math savant to see that oil Companies are making a decent profit. That is going to get worse as EV's outnumber gas powered vehicles. The Oil Companies are going to continue to profit by charging you more and more for a gallon of gas.
It's their greedy nature.

The goal is to end personal transportation which in turn will force the population to move into Cities. Rural life will be far to expensive for the common man, only the extremely wealthy will be able to afford living in the secluded, security fenced countryside. The wealthy Democrats want it that way.

Make no mistake......Power to control IS the game.

Bob

Posts: 3125 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
My son has a good friend that builds homes and a lot of them yearly. His business is nearing sewer levels as we speak on new builds Like he stated, Keep jacking interest rates in everyone's azz and this is what you get.

People are not going to spend an additional 500-700 a month in ripoff interest rates. No matter if its a 15 or a 30. Even with 20-30% dow

The market will tank like it is now. Same thing with the auto industry. Price gouging 101.

Wait till you see where freight pricing goes.
You'll be so broke, you wont be able to pay attention.

Ya Powell, keep jacking interests rates. Destroying the economy one day at a time.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TD3550,

Posts: 1410 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Interest rates arnt bad now in 1980 I moved to Des Moines Ronny Ragun was president -rates where 15.5% so ya it sucks but what ya gonna due

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 425 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
As was stated.
This is EXACTLY what they campaigned on and they are doing EXACTLY that. It's simple (and unfortunately the younger crowd and many women don't get it or care), get gas prices so high that no one will want a combustion engine vehicle.
Our local car dealerships (Ford, GM, Chrysler, Subaru, Nissan, Toyota, etc) have NO new cars on the lots due the manufactures switching everything over to electric models. I spoke to our local Jeep dealer, he stated he can only order EV's with delivery dates, the gas vehicles have NO arrival date so no ones ordering them.

On a VERY GOOD NOTE, my buddy that has a local towing company is CRAZY BUSY towing these EV's. This summer was his best summer ever. People trying to drive around with the AC on killing the batteries being stranded on the side the road, parking lots, etc.
He's really looking forward to winter if it's going to be as cold as they say it is going to be.
He actually had to go out and recover a BRAND NEW EV bus that was being driven from the factory (mid west) to Connecticut. The diesel versions would take 2 days to deliver, the EV version takes 11 days to deliver IF THEY MAKE IT.

Voting has consequences and people are getting exactly what they voted for.
The worst is yet to come, the 2024 election will be 100% Democrat take over.

Remember the "Supposed" 2022 RED WAVE last November.
Where did that go - NO WHERE.
Repubs play by the rules BUT, the DEMS don't have to, i.e. ILLEGAL Ballots.
Here is one of our latest Connecticut Dem being caught a couple weeks ago on camera and NOTHING is being done about it.
Same thing happened a few years ago, nothing happened.
https://m.facebook.com/johngom...ion/319589457411701/

People are VERY IGNORANT when it comes to voting, they think this stuff doesn't happen because they are told it doesn't.
Here's proof but no one cares.
Oh, and they think this is the ONLY TIME this has happened, IDIOTS.
Why do you think the Dems are pushing for more mail-in ballots and early voting?
Answer is simple, this way the know ahead of time how many ILLEGAL BALLOTS they need to win.
That's why IN-PERSON voting is on the way out.
Just keep putting you head in the sand.

Good times are coming. Frown

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pentastarrail,

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 956 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
Why all the bytchin? Every last one of us is a selfish prick. Could be 20 bucks a gallon we'd all be figuring out how to get to the next race instead of dumping their fuel in the harbor and taking our country back. We let it get to this point and still no posse has yet to be formed so it is what it is.

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
If gas reaches $20 a gallon the economy of the United States would completely crumble, and you could be right it might. All that has to happen is for Joe Biden to be re-elected for another 4 year term.

Bob