DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Hauling 1 dragster and 1 door car?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hauling 1 dragster and 1 door car?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Any pictures

Marshall Smith. Jr

Posts: 18 | Location: rock hill s,c, | Registered: June 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Brktracer
posted Hide Post

I don't have a better picture but this is a Pace 32' with dragster lift. No cabinets on right side front of trailer.

Matt Ward

Posts: 1389 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
What I did was buy a 53’ and put them both on the floor. Easy peasy.

I’ve had a door car, dragster, 2 juniors, golf cart, and scooter in there a few times but don’t recommend it. I typically leave my dragster at home.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3162 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
How tall is your trailer Brktracer and did you do it yourself?

Marshall Smith. Jr

Posts: 18 | Location: rock hill s,c, | Registered: June 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Brktracer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by msmithjr:
How tall is your trailer Brktracer and did you do it yourself?

Not my trailer but I bought an older one just like it. It is a Pace 32' box. The dragster lift came built in from pace. It is a +1' height.

I built a lift closer to the front in mine to support a jr. dragster in the same way. I added a winch also so no lifting is required.

I'm getting ready to build another ****her forward to add a second jr. on top. The rear tires will sit on the counter top.

Then I can haul two jrs, golf cart, my car, and small 4 wheeler.

Matt Ward

Posts: 1389 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post