DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Speculation or soon to be announced
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Speculation or soon to be announced
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted
John Force Racing sitting out the season opener or the entire season. We will know soon.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
2 fucs given...

Posts: 1259 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
that 2 more than my 0 fucs given Big Grin

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Whomp! Lmao!
Well given the fact that AAA pulled out of Motorsports and they have dropped home owners that were victims of the fires without notice tells me all I want to know.
Who knows what his deal was with them and was it crucial to his budget? Yes...
Pretty obvious.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The way things are going, what season opener???

Posts: 297 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Which is less? fucs given or 0 ****s? Is there a negative fucs? Even to infinity?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
Depends on whether it's worth a fuc or not.

"Johnny, if you break your leg and two of your friends don't give a fuc but, three do. How many fucs do you have?"

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I think 1 of you give enough fucs to start a thread about it .....so 0 is not accurate.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
LOL, Force might run all races, some races, or no races? Can we not say that about any team at this point?

Thanks for the news bulletin.

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
With the current state of the virus and the Democrats taking over power at the top, it’s entirely possible they throw a wet blanket over every type of activity where large groups are normal. Sports of all kinds and motorsports aren’t gonna be high on their list of things they support!

We’re fuc’ed forget Force !

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I said months ago that if Trump was reelected 2021 was going to be a bad year and if Biden was elected 2021 was going to be a very bad year. This year is going to be full of economic collapse, both business and personal. Anyone thinking we are going back to normal this year is out of their mind! It will be YEARS if at all that we go back to how things were.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
I agree Ed.
It takes time for all the real economic effects of this past year to kick in.
We aren’t even close to seeing what’s gonna happen yet. Stock Market is high on drugs! It’s gonna come down just like a drug addict and all this debt we’re piling up is no good. Biden already talking more and more huge programs. Can’t pay for it without money and we all know the Democrats love taxing anything they can think of.

Like I said we’re Fuc’ed

I hope I’m wrong....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
2020 was just the start...

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
I agree Ed.
We aren’t even close to seeing what’s gonna happen yet. Stock Market is high on drugs! It’s gonna come down just like a drug addict and all this debt we’re piling up is no good. Biden already talking more and more huge programs. Can’t pay for it without money and we all know the Democrats love taxing anything they can think of.

Like I said we’re Fuc’ed

I hope I’m wrong....

The Stock Market will do fine. But when they're taxing your income at 50%, a 15% gain on your 401k is a loser.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Roger McGinnis,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I'll be a S.O.B. I've gotta agree with Ed and I didn't think that was possible.
Shake head

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
What Floyd said!

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
I agree Ed.

Like I said we’re Fuc’ed

I hope I’m wrong....

The fallout. It's late stage Roman Empire. Forget about the debt it's irredeemable.

They offshored this country to china to enrich a few, right out from under the noses of Americans. To this minute Americans are funding the rise of the east and their own demise at Walmart.

china the new policeman of the world. They'll be racing Top Fuel in china, Las Vegas is in the process of moving their as well.

I've been watching this controlled demolition since the early 2000's, with a front row seat.

Keep buying that china garbage.

quote:
Originally posted by HR3377:
2020 was just the start...

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
china record trade surplus 2020.

America lost another 1 million jobs last week.

Do you really think that's random when all the American Icon companies are employing china labor, not American? It's the demo of the experiment honor system, freedom.

Keep buying that china garbage.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

Don't let it go to your head. I'm sure we will agree to disagree in the future. Delivery

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post