DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Ihra Div 3 Bracket Finals
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ihra Div 3 Bracket Finals
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Felt for all the Bashing IHRA gets at times. I wanted to say i think they did a great job over the weekend. Kept cars going down track. Made good decisions with scheduling. Most of all, IHRA personnell were very helpful and nice. Thank You Keystone Raceway and IHRA.

Posts: 67 | Location: around and about | Registered: November 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
I see they have results for a Race Of Champions, I thought they did away with that now that every champion goes to Memphis.

Posts: 1462 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
And the track was great all weekend. They brought the ROC back this year. The winner gets a national event iron man. It didn't pay any money, but I really like my iron man Smile Smile Every track champion still is qualified for Memphis.

Posts: 23 | Location: P.A. | Registered: February 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of willys1191
posted Hide Post
I have to agree with the Lone Range & Carmender on this for the most part. I just thought they tried to squeeze a little to much into the Saturday portion of the program. A great job was done by the IHRA & Keystone Raceway Staff.

Let's not forget about the great job ChuckT did up in the tower on the mic. and down in the water box clapping

Posts: 66 | Location: Enola, Pa | Registered: August 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of wvdragracer
posted Hide Post
Agree it was too much for Saturday. The ROC & Operators race should have been run Friday.

Posts: 19 | Location: Mannington WV | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just wondering how many yunz guys voted on the IHRA Poll they put out little while ago?

Posts: 67 | Location: around and about | Registered: November 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of willys1191
posted Hide Post
I believe when I renewed my membership I filled out the poll they had or maybe it was when I pre-entered the sportsman race.

Posts: 66 | Location: Enola, Pa | Registered: August 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That is good. Im hopeing alot more people did as well. Shows IHRA is trying to do what racers want out of a Bracket Finals.