DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Did he cross the center line or not?
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did he cross the center line or not?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
And of course he replies in his usual way....Repetive posts, name calling, and am attempt as always to gaslight. Mike is nothing if not consistent in his attacks to anyone who states anything contrary to his perception.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 989 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Welp, I guess there's no ClassRacer thread I started, eh demonizer?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
So what is point' No matter how much you ***** and complain. No matter what it will never change out come of it. Where is the profit? self fulfillment?

Seems better off using it to fuel a stronger drive to kick butt on track. Guess some things and people can't be fixed.

PS nobody cares about a4 yo race. Guess better to let control you than rise above. I am out

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
So what is point' No matter how much you ***** and complain. No matter what it will never change out come of it. Where is the profit? self fulfillment?

Seems better off using it to fuel a stronger drive to kick butt on track. Guess some things and people can't be fixed.

PS nobody cares about a4 yo race. Guess better to let control you than rise above. I am out

This kind of corruption seems to be spreading across the land, Trump is handling it no differently, pointing it out.

Must be kinda important, it doesn't spread any further.

Trump can't do it all by himself.

Libtards need called out.

The old saying, you deserve what you tolerate fits all this well, in my opinion.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
We can't say we don't want corruption in DC, then turn around and allow it in our own backyard because we don't want to offend anyone.

That's the same thing going on in DC. That's why there is corruption.... anywhere and everywhere.

Because no one is standing up. Nobody's sticking their neck out.

Except Trump? That won't work.

One man can't do it all.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yes he did. He was out of the groove at the hit. Trouble off the bat! SOOOOO, the bottom line is when everything is over to quote RODNEY KING after the LA RIOTS, " CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG". JMO.

Posts: 39 | Location: so. ca. | Registered: June 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I never said you started a thread there. Maybe it was one of your alter egos replying and just assumed it was you, which given your history was only logical. After all it is your MO..

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 989 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Its like using common sense with democrat.total waste of time. One race is the cause of the downfall of society as we knew it. fuking hilarious.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:

This kind of corruption seems to be spreading across the land, Trump is handling it no differently, pointing it out.

Must be kinda important, it doesn't spread any further.

Trump can't do it all by himself.

Libtards need called out.

The old saying, you deserve what you tolerate fits all this well, in my opinion.

What was the motivation in this case? Did they hate you? Wagon slip him a 50 spot?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I think the better question to ask is why are you dive bombing the brakes to tighten the finish line up?

You ran 16 over...

Eek

Posts: 89 | Location: Inverness, Fl | Registered: November 14, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think the better question to ask is why are you dive bombing the brakes to tighten the finish line up?

You ran 16 over...

Im pretty sure this is why he dosent race anymore.Guy is down right dangerous as the video shows.Ive heard multiple tracks have banned him

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
He’ll tell the clueless, naive and nobodies that he’s the greatest bracket racer with skills and a cat whose performance is unmatched on the planet yet he doesn’t race, never competed at no mind won a legit big $ bracket race anywhere.

Only on an Internet forum can he make the claims that he does.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Whine, Whine, Whine, Whine, Whine ... Cry, Cry, Cry, Cry, Cry... Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah ....

Meanwhile, back in reality, the "foamy" never budged until the Nova was past it, as the original call said declaring the Nova winner. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile, back in reality the driver of the Nova is bored (restless) and unfazed & unimpressed (wild) by all the whining, crying and blah, blah, bla.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
All we need now to take this to the next level of comedy is the Karen's crying foul, saying the Nova trying to intimidate the wagon - dirty driver!!

Calling all Karen's! Where you at? I know you're out there!! LOL!!

We have new skin in the game to make laugh!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Time to get back chiseling a masterpiece.

I'll check back later Smile

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You think a high gear only transmission will keep the car from killing a cone?

Posts: 789 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Lol you post a link to a conspiracy theory YouTube video a minimum of once a day

Posts: 789 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by racerdude2054:
You think a high gear only transmission will keep the car from killing a cone?

I don't speak Libtard, nor conspiracy theorist, I haven't seen anything from you or anyone else indicating anything but the draft behind the back bumper of the Nova peeled the "foamy" off the track surface, after the Nova was past it.

So, I'm wondering if you can define "kill a cone" according to Libtards, conspiracy theorist's, or post a still shot from video defining "kill a cone" observably according to conspiracy theorists or Libtards perspective?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by racerdude2054:
Lol you post a link to a conspiracy theory YouTube video a minimum of once a day

You're confusing common sense with conspiracy theory.

I'm assuming you're speaking Libtard or conspiracy theorist by claiming the Nova killed the "foamy", when you can't supply a single still shot photo from the video of the race, defining what it is you're speaking of.

Your theory for how the "foamy" ended up in the right lane is debunked by the original call declaring the Nova winner.

The "foamy" never budged until after the Nova was past it.

It's not a subjective matter, it's an observable fact.

So to make that claim you must be either a Liberal, or a conspiracy theorist.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,