New
Find
Notify
Tools

Juicy
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Will Jussie Smollett be found guilty or not guilty of the charges against him? Laughing Hard

I love watching this video.

https://youtu.be/wZXoErL2124

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I think he should be but it appears that the Prosecutor and Defense lawyers are not too bright. The police had thousands of hours of investigation and the Prosecution put up all of that Evidence in one day?

And the Defense was not much better putting his client up there to say he was riding around with them doing Cocaine and having sex with one of them. And so what if they were having gay sex? What does that have to do with a Homophobic, Racist attack in the middle of the night in one of roughest cities? Too many things about his story have not added up from the start.

To me it was a big red flag when two "WHITE" guys were in an predominantly Black Neighborhood in middle of the night with Bleach and MAGA hats? And he said they knew who he was because they knew he was gay and they were using Racial slurs.

What white guy knew who he was before he staged this?

What White guys were walking around Chicago in the middle of the night?

Why has Jussie Smollett changed his story several times?

Why did the Media jump all over the story to scream Racism against all the White people and Trump?

Why did the Media act like Trump was the one who wrote the check and paid for the attack?

From the start it seems to me this was a publicity stunt from Jussie to try to make himself famous and some kind of Hero. And to make Trump and White people look bad.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4025 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
What White guys were walking around Chicago in the middle of the night? LMAO...Cold day in ***. Grew up there.. He does have some good points there.

Webb has been around forever. He is no fool. Really surprised when i see they called him out for this case.

He successfully prosecuted 76 corrupt judges, police officers, court clerks, and lawyers.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TD3550,

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
Will Jussie Smollett be found guilty or not guilty of the charges against him? Laughing Hard

I love watching this video.

https://youtu.be/wZXoErL2124

Yes. Make an example of him. There is enough bs going on in America without JS trying to take advantage of the system and people. Glad he was caught! All because he was getting canned acting.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4507 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Too much time has been wasted on him already. Find him guilty and lock him up.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Somebody let me know if we are rioting. Planning is paramount.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Juicy found guilty of 5 of the 6 charges. Will most likely get probation and community service.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So I’m guessing that’s why he was getting canned? Not a great actor. Laughing Hard he didn’t get that part either…

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BP758,

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4507 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I am glad he was found Guilty and hope they give him a stiff sentence.

He could get 3 years for EACH of the 5 counts for 15 years.

PLUS THAT COULD BE DOUBLED BECAUSE HE TOOK THE STAND. STATE SENTENCING GUIDELINES THAT IS BASED ON FEDERAL GUIDELINES CAN DOUBLE THE SENTENCE IF YOU ARE FOUND GUILTY. FOR A TOTAL OF 30 YEARS. Something about if you take the stand and are still found Guilty then you are basically deemed lying on the stand under oath and sentence should be doubled. By State and Federal Sentencing Guidelines. That really does not matter I think he will get a light sentence anyway.

Now we all know he is a poor black kid who is discriminated against and because he checks several boxes, Black, rich and Gay he will probably get a Fine, Probation and maybe
Community Service. And because he is somewhat famous he will never actually do any real Community Service.

Bottom line is he did this because he wanted publicity to make people know his name and he got it. Maybe not exactly how he wanted it but end results the same. Now we all know him and nobody knew him before.

I am just glad that so many people knew from the start it did not add up and make sense.

Had it been more believable then there may have been massive riots and looting in the streets.

I mean Chicago is one of the darkest cities in the Country with a huge Black murder problem and two "White Guys" wearing MAGA hats with Bleach and a noose rope walking around at 2:00 in the morning? Sure that sounds legit.

If that was true that sounds Suicidal to me.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4025 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post