New
Find
Notify
Tools

Drag Racing DVD?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
My 6 year old has watched the 50 year history of NHRA about 1000 times. Any other good DVDs out there about history of drag racing or year end recaps or anything like that?

Posts: 928 | Location: my own little world | Registered: July 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
I haven’t tried to find this myself, but sounds like what you’re looking for:

https://www.nhra.com/news/2021...-including-tubi-roku

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3162 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
As an aside, don't let him miss the Bob Glidden interviews/coverage on YouTube.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
competition plus has a zillion races on youtube like mentioned above. More interesting to watch than live racing today.

Posts: 549 | Location: somewhere between been and never was | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Also Roku has their Roku live feature now which has an nhra channel that shows old races and all kinds of cool stuff 24/7

James Stringer

Posts: 36 | Location: Georgia | Registered: November 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Heart like a wheel is a Shirley Muldowney DVD about her coming into the sport.

Snake and Mongoose is another DVD about those two and their rival and history with hot wheels.

Posts: 67 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 11, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post