DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    How do you know when your late?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How do you know when your late?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Daryl wins.

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that.

Posts: 225 | Location: Usually home | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Scotty gave me a tip on "bumping" one day. He said, tell yourself what your reaction time was BEFORE you get the ET Slip. When you get within .005 either way consistently you MIGHT want to try bumping. Until then, learn what is happening first. I like that thought, I do not have bump buttons...I just try to focus and hope I am better than the other lane ;-)

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1219 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
I know I’m late when the faster car in the other lane leaves first! Didn't think of that

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sc4087
posted Hide Post
When my head is almost touching the steering wheel when the car leaves.

Mike Greene

Posts: 509 | Location: Burleson, TX | Registered: March 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Nailed it Mr Greene!!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
When the announcer says "his reaction started with a one" oops!

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1014 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
When the guy in the other lane is beside me, grinning and whacking the gas.

Posts: 26 | Location: TEXAS...waiting to secede! | Registered: December 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
When your opponent waves, as he rolls by at 490 feet.

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm amazed anytime it comes up green.

Posts: 73 | Location: park forest, il | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matrix:
I know I'm late off the top bulb when the starter knocks on my window and tells me I can leave when I'm ready

Yep, the starter at MDIR and I are on a first name basis now.

"Tom, you can go anytime bud."

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 743 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post