DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Hot Rod Power Tour West
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hot Rod Power Tour West
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
I have been invited to this event December 15-17 which starts at Irwindale Speedway on Friday with drag racing, car show, and burnout box. Saturday we travel to Las Vegas Motor Speedway for drag racing, car show and autocross. Sunday it's back to Pomona In n Out burger dragstrip for more racing and other festivities.
I have never done one of these but it sounds like fun. I will be driving my 2019 Mustang GT along with my friend Kermit Glenn for this three day traveling car show.
Has anyone here ever done the Power Tour?

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 993 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Wow, lots of views no responses.

Question I have Drag wheels and M/T ss drag radials with M/T street radials on the 4" wide front wheels. Are these good for a 1200 mile road trip with 3 days of drag strip time?

Posts: 993 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I'm sure you are going to have a good time!

Sorry, no answer for your question(s).

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2563 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
My son has been talking about taking our twin turbocharged hay hauler that debuted at SEMA on the tour. I don't think it it will make it with out a fuel stop. a fuel stop

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I think I keep the stock wheels on it and try the autocross in Vegas. Cool