DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Congrats to BP758 and Gillette
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congrats to BP758 and Gillette
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted
Congratulations on the Win in T/S at the Vegas Divisional! Barry had the car on a rail all weekend on a very tricky track. Jeff was killing the tree. A great combination!

Great job Gentlemen!

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1382 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Yeager:
Congratulations on the Win in T/S at the Vegas Divisional! Barry had the car on a rail all weekend on a very tricky track. Jeff was killing the tree. A great combination!

Great job Gentlemen!

X2!

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2558 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
X3 clapping

Posts: 2433 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Very well done!!!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6411 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
So is Jeff going back to Comp.?

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted April 26, 2024 10:54 AM

Great job Gentlemen!

X4 Great job guys!!!!!

Bob

Posts: 3085 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4027 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5313 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I don't know if he's going to run Comp, but he likes to park in the Comp pits! Cool

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 993 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!!

Posts: 718 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mark.
Man the heat is tough on old guys! Saw 5000 Da and no Baro! Took me two days to revive!
Jeff drove extremely well so I was under pressure..
Tricky track for sure, We figured it out.
Larry , we love comp and we dabble with a couple of B/A cars close to me but no to comp. We haven’t lost any index yet in TS!
Double! Lmao I don’t know how that works out but yes we usually end up close to comp. We’ll try not to get under your skin parking.
Thank you all for the kudos.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4510 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Larry

Pretty sure you told me 15yrs ago we were idiots for running comp, and we listened to your advise Smile

Posts: 85 | Location: Benicia Ca | Registered: November 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
No Jeff I said come on and jump in Top Sportsman, the water's fine! Glad you did. CASH ELIMINATOR didn't seem like fun to me. CONGRATS ON THIS WIN AND ALL THAT YOU'VE HAD SINCE.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Someone listen to Scarth???

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Someone listen to Scarth???

Laughing Hard

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4510 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yep!

Posts: 3085 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Comp is a lot like ProStock....the teams willing to spend the most money win the most....And before somebody says "hard work" that costs money also....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4471 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Comp is a lot like ProStock....the teams willing to spend the most money win the most....And before somebody says "hard work" that costs money also....

Any way you slice it.....it's commitment.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6411 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I know Mike, got him at a weak moment

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:
I know Mike, got him at a weak moment

We could make more money in comp right?
Laughing Hard

Raceless in California!