DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    IHRA Sportsman Spectacular Schedule Announced
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IHRA Sportsman Spectacular Schedule Announced
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
Just posted the article up on DRR

Check it out HERE

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It's really a good deal for box racers, no box not so much, that said I will probably hit the close ones, the rd $$ is good.

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
ho hum!

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
I'm glad to see someone finally copied our $100 Round Money on $5K's! I may hit one or two of them this year on off weekends.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Hmmmmm...the two closest to me are a 8 and an 11 hour tow...let me think about it...I thought about it...no thanks...once again the IHRA sticks it in florida's hiney...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fuzzy dice:
Hmmmmm...the two closest to me are a 8 and an 11 hour tow...let me think about it...I thought about it...no thanks...once again the IHRA sticks it in florida's hiney...

PBIR was on facebook looking for sponsors to have more bracket races. I asked why they weren't having a sportsman spectacular race. I was told that it was an IHRA decision based on a number of factors.

WhatEver

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
I hear ya Richard and that says a lot when PBIR is the IHRA's home track for goodness sakes...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
IHRA's program is nothing new. Boring.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
One right here at Keystone, I'm looking forward to it.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post