DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    got to love technology
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

got to love technology
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
This technology is funny as hell.

SO I bite bullet and get new phone. Sales rep take my old flip phone to transfer everything. Then I find out they do not make a belt clip for this new POS. I figure f-ck it I will returm it tomorrow. He has already tole my my phone can not be reactivated.

I get home and wife goes to show me something about this POS and my old phone rings. She had try to call me on way home from phone store and new one was ringing,but I figured I am not answering POS while driving since have no idea how to any way. Now old phone is ringing instead of new one.
Dad calls me to tell me his phone is dead. Seems super savvy phone guy deactivated his phone ,left my phone activated and new phone responds to my number.

Ok you techno's explain this black magic shyt. While I am LMFAO

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just wait till you talk about something and its the 1st thing on your google search, nah they are not listening to what you are talking about.....

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Do not think they are listening. No secret service showing uo. With comment about clinton, thousand about osama been lying and now biden retard. No way they listen to my phone conversations. I did make lots of comments about Trump , but all where good there.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HR3377:
Just wait till you talk about something and its the 1st thing on your google search, nah they are not listening to what you are talking about.....

Seems government is not listening. with Clinton and Osama been lying my ass off for 8 years each. Now dip shyt Joe and still no secrete service at my house.

Had another day of fun with phones. Now they can not transfer all of the info from dad's phone since they shut it off and can not reactivate it. Plus the POS we got listen not has a clip holder but not one by autobox which I have been told is strongest one. So guessing this phone is trash bound and will start all over with new deal. Too much shyt for stupid phone and all I need is to be able to say hello, good bye and kiss my azz if they piss me off.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I don't think it's limited to technology. It's new hires everywhere, check-out, waitress, Subway, etc., etc.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
After you get the phone situation squared away,download "Privacy Badger" and install it.
Everything is tracked. This blocks about 99%.

Read about it first.Every site and or page will show just about who is snooping and selling for clicks. All pending what browser you are using on the phone. Trust no one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Click_fraud

https://privacybadger.org/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TD3550,

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Going to fix all if can find a flip phone that will work with system. Told a 4g will and got to be cpl flip phones that are 4g. Had Iphon smartazz phone or what ever you want to call it for day and its in trash can.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
...download "Privacy Badger"...

I have it on my computer, which I'm on right now. It shows 6 potential trackers on this page. I'll try it on my phone. Thanks!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
It is amazing what it will find. I have one machine in particular that for some odd reason,
when visiting URL's it will not track. I have to use the drop down, Run disable and then re enable and boom the list will populate. Maybe a R&R will fix it. I also can't stress enough how important it is also to flush all the DNS cache from time to time also. I do a lot of "Clean ups" Via Team Viewer.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
So TD3550. WHat the hell did you say? LOL