DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Corona vaccine volunteers?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Corona vaccine volunteers?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted
Has anyone here done it or know of someone? If you volunteer to take it then get sick will the government pay for the medical bills? Or how does all that work?

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
volunteers?

Where is this vaccine you speak of?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I work in healthcare so I figure they will volunteer us.

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
Vaccines are like new cars....don't buy it the first year it is built. Let them work out the problems first....haha

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
They're already chumming the water with $1000, for anyone who'll take it.

So my dial-in is, it'll end up paying $1200 to $1500

They'll have to fill me full of holes before I'll take it, at any price.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
They'll have to fill me full of holes before I'll take it, at any price.

If it is made mandatory it won't be as simple as saying no thank you. They will coerce you by denying government "benefits". Like drivers license, any kind of professional license, kids school, etc., etc., etc. And since they've killed off most of the mom & pop shops, the major employers and retailers may require proof. Very few will be able to negotiate the maze in the long run. That's what college educated bureaucraps do for a living, and they love their job.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post