Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas Movies
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of bcMOD3X3X
posted
What Christmas movies does everyone like to watch this time of year?

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, Santa Claus (Dudley Moore movie), The Santa Clause (Tim Allen movies), Miracle on 34th St, etc.

Also, Is Die Hard a Christmas Movie? I say it is lol

Posts: 127 | Location: Oxford,MI | Registered: July 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcMOD3X3X:
What Christmas movies does everyone like to watch this time of year?

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, Santa Claus (Dudley Moore movie), The Santa Clause (Tim Allen movies), Miracle on 34th St, etc.

Also, Is Die Hard a Christmas Movie? I say it is lol

It most certainly is. In fact, it would have been the first thing on my list. The other, which you have also listed, is the Christmas Vacation. A Christmas Story is still great, but I just don't know if I could watch it one more time. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1234 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You’ll shoot ur eye out kid...
Mary-Mary !!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4511 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
Fa-rah-rah-rah,rah-rah-rah!

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
wife has halmark on most nights while I am watching Fox news in other room.

I do like the old stuff.Rudolph,Frosty,Santa Claus is coming to town and classics like Miracle on 34th st,its Wonderful life.Of new ones the Christmas card(has Harley and awesome log home). Tim Allens Santa Claus stuff is pretty good. I don't like them starting in October and rerunning smae thins 50 times.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4195 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
The Ref, Elf, Christmas Vacation.

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1382 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David_D.
posted Hide Post
Christmas Vacation is a must watch every Christmas season. We recently watched Christmas Chronicles. It was pretty good.

David Deming
1974 Chevy Nova Custom Hatchback
Horsepower Innovations E85 Carb

Posts: 325 | Location: Nampa, ID | Registered: October 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bad Santa....

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of easy e
posted Hide Post
After the kids go to sleep and we finish the presents, I throw a few back and watch Bad Santa every Christmas Eve.

I also try to catch these at least once - Elf, Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, Charlie Brown Christmas, Rudolph, and of course, Die Hard

Eddie Tice

"I've over-educated myself in all the things I shouldn't have known at all"

Posts: 640 | Location: Howell, NJ | Registered: May 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
A few that haven't been mentioned

Home Alone
Christmas w/The Kranks
Scrooged
Office Christmas Party

Posts: 2160 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
How about the classics , Miracle on 34th street and It's a Wonderful Life..... and The Nightmare Before Christmas

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bigdrive88
posted Hide Post
The Ref. Great Movie

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Yeager:
The Ref, Elf, Christmas Vacation.

Posts: 185 | Location: Hagerstown | Registered: September 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Muppet Christmas Carol

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post